Walen School Of Thai - Phuket - Now Open!

MacWalen

It took us a while but our new school in Phuket is now open! All those interested in learning Thai with Walen are invited for a free demonstration lesson. Try before you buy. We need to update our website with the new location. It will be done shortly. It is in Chalong, close to the Chalong circle opposite 7/11 in the direction of Karon beach. Apart from providing the highest quality Thai lessons we offer reliable ED visa assistance to all students who need it.

www.thaiwalen.com

Walen - it doesn't get any better

Bangkok ( 2 branches), Chiangmai, Pattaya, Phuket

Looking at a recent graph (one sadly I can't find now :( ) which showed densities of foreign population broken down by province here in thailand; I think you'd be well served to do Udon Thani. The number of expats up there is literally mind wobbling.

Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat) could be another one as it's definitely growing although it’s far smaller than Udon in terms of numbers of foreigners living there.

As An Aside; Mac, while you 'n I have certainly had our differences: I sincerely mean it when I wish you; Good Luck on your Phuket branch!!! :)

Thank your for the suggestions. We were also thinking about Hua Hin. Seems like a very nice place but not sure about the demand for Thai there.

Walen Annual School Party 2010

Just as a side note. We will have our annual Walen party on the 17th of December at Insomnia in Sukhumvit soi 12. This is going to be the best Walen party ever! All former and present students are invited as well as those who would like to get to know us better. The value cannot be beaten. 350 Baht only for 3 drinks of your choice from Insomnia as well as food and 6 lucky draws! Tickets sold at our Sukhumvit School.

The first prize is one year course valued at 24,960 Baht. Please wear something violet or purple to the party.

World class sound system, very spacious. Great music and fun guaranteed. Those who came last year were not disappointed. Party starts at 9 pm till very late.

:partytime2:

Insomnia - premier entertainment venue Sukhumvit soi 12

Time - 9pm till very late

Price only 350 Baht - 3 drinks of your choice and food plus 6 lucky draws worth thousands of baht

First prize - one year course valued at 24,960 Baht (each ticket has a number)

The best Walen school party ever! (please wear something purple)

www.thaiwalen.com

Walen School - we know how to party!

Edited by macwalen