Dmax '06 Standard Alloys And Tires

dec

Hi , i recently changed the wheels on the truck and looking at selling the standard aluminum wheels. Tires are the Duellers with about 35k with plenty of thread left.... some fine cracking as expected with 4 yo tires.

i was thinking of taking them to one of the Wheel shops and see if they would buy them...... any idea what they are worth before i make enquiries ? or if anyone wants to buy them PM me (Pattaya)

cheers

Tires that age are probably only worth 500 baht each but personally I would throw away 4 year old tyres however good they looked. The tyres in the attached were only 4 years old and just gave out.

Wheels would have a second hand retail of about 2k so you may get offered 1k each for them.

post-112374-0-77332300-1291433520_thumb.

Tires that age are probably only worth 500 baht each but personally I would throw away 4 year old tyres however good they looked. The tyres in the attached were only 4 years old and just gave out.

Wheels would have a second hand retail of about 2k so you may get offered 1k each for them.

seconded for 16 inches, for 15 and 14 less. Good thing about Izu/Chevy they all have same bolt pattern, makes secondhand market large