Tex Mex At He Cm Saloon

ctrunfree

I'm not quite sure what Tex Mex is, but I'm presuming something we often assume is Mexican, but is actually a combination of both. However, if you're talking just Mexican, then I think Miguel's or Salsa Kitchen are better.

I've only used the Chiang Mai Saloon on Loi Kroh Rd and find their food quite good, the prices reasonable and the servers very friendly - if they have Tex Mex I'm sure it will be good.

I've eaten there a few times, always found the food and service pretty reasonable.

I think they advertise large beer Chang at 65 B. The margaritas are quite tasty as well.

The OP should just check it out- nothing ventured nothing gained, as they say...

I've eaten there a few times, always found the food and service pretty reasonable.

I think they advertise large beer Chang at 65 B. The margaritas are quite tasty as well.

The OP should just check it out- nothing ventured nothing gained, as they say...

I concur with mcgriffith. And the drinks are very reasonable there. I've watched them pour the margaritas (several times) and they are very generous with the Tequila! Beer is not expensive there.