Where Head Post Office In San Sai?

crazyawm

At the southern end of Ban Sansai Luang.

If you are closer to Mae Jo there is a good PO there on the main CM to Phrao Hwy just north of the main gate to MJU, across the divided highway from Khrung Thai bank and Easy Video. Probably not open now until Tuesday due to public holiday.

:jap: thaaaanks :)

PS: why i all time think about two road 1001? :D

It's very confusing and difficult to give directions, until we realize that 1001 is a big loop, one end at the superhwy 11 near the Ping River where it is the south end of the CM-Phrao Hwy, it goes north to Mae Jo town, then it turns east at MJU and loops back south through Ban Pa Lan and Ban San Sai Luang and crosses the 121 ring road near that 3BB and Sansai branch of Lotus/Tesco.

mmm, near intersection where Tesco?

there 3BB office, not?

Enter 1001 at the Ram 2 hospital junction, and at the 2nd set of traffic lights turn right, then follow the road until the next set of traffic lights, (Tesco is on your right) you turn left at the lights, carry on some 1.5 km, the post office in on the right hand side behind two iron gates, you can enter your car via the 2nd gate.

mmm, near intersection where Tesco?

there 3BB office, not?

Enter 1001 at the Ram 2 hospital junction, and at the 2nd set of traffic lights turn right, then follow the road until the next set of traffic lights, (Tesco is on your right) you turn left at the lights, carry on some 1.5 km, the post office in on the right hand side behind two iron gates, you can enter your car via the 2nd gate.

This is probably the best directions on the thread. I've given up on the road numbers. Unless you are speaking with another farang, the road numbers are useless. The Thais don't know any of the road numbers just like they don't know the names of the streets.

I went in motosai on the route: BKK- Koh Samui - Chiang Mai - Koh Samui - Chiang Mai, via Bangkok, Pitsanulok, Lampang, Lop Buri, Rathaburi, Ranong, Phang Nga, Huahin, Cha Ya, Cha Am and other. More 6000 km. Farang ting tong :lol:

Numbering of roads in Thailand is very comfortable. Any small or big roads have a number. Impossible to get lost without GPS =)

Edited by crazyawm

The 1001 with the post office is actually a bypass. The main 1001 going pass Rimping ges all the way to Phrao about 100 kilometers. A Lot of highways in Thailand have a bypass around a town with the same numbers as the main routes this does make it confusing. If you look at a good highway map of Thailand you will see this with highways and roads. When I'm traveling threw out Thailand I take advantage of these routs.