Want To Start Up A Business In Thailand?

mekonghouse

Hi there,

I am 38 years old and live in Thailand since 6 years (working in the offshore business). Since my first day in Thailand I kept thinking about ways to create an income here, so I could stay permanently in this beautiful country.

Finally I have a great business idea + the money to start it + the time to set it all up. The only thing I am lacking is experience in setting up a SME. I am aware thats this is a major thing I am lacking..

Anyone out there with experience and time but without a good idea? Lets get together and get things started! Just email me.

PS. No need to ask for my great idea, guys! Would you post next weeks lucky numbers on thaivisa if you had them?

so you have a business idea and the cash to pull through? Why not jump into it? Setting up a company is easily done, costs about 15,000 Baht and you are a business man! Check this forum and your lawyer's advise for the ins and outs and there you go. Best of luck! B)

Hello and welcome to the forum :lol: so let's resume it, you want a partner but you don't want to tell your potential partner what is all about , then you say that basically you already got everything you need so why you are asking for a partner? you got to love these requests you see on the forums :clap2:

Thanks for your replies! I see that I need to specify my topic.

actiondell4:

No, its not about computer or web marketing or something like that. Its about exporting a product from Thailand to companies in Europe and the USA

raro:

I am aware how very easy it is to set up a company in Thailand. Its "being successful" what is more difficult. So I do not need someone to help me setting up the company, but a partner to share thoughts and questions with and to develop the product so it is sold best.

surayu:

Thanks for the welcome! Who said I don't want to reveal my idea? Obviously that is necessary, but not in a open forum. I invited members to email me and introduce themselves (have received some emails already). Once we meet and I see that potential and trust I am looking for, I will share all about my plan.

Thanks a lot for your thoughts!

Thanks for your replies! I see that I need to specify my topic.

actiondell4:

No, its not about computer or web marketing or something like that. Its about exporting a product from Thailand to companies in Europe and the USA

raro:

I am aware how very easy it is to set up a company in Thailand. Its "being successful" what is more difficult. So I do not need someone to help me setting up the company, but a partner to share thoughts and questions with and to develop the product so it is sold best.

surayu:

Thanks for the welcome! Who said I don't want to reveal my idea? Obviously that is necessary, but not in a open forum. I invited members to email me and introduce themselves (have received some emails already). Once we meet and I see that potential and trust I am looking for, I will share all about my plan.

Thanks a lot for your thoughts!

A partner will cost you a share of the profit, a business consultant will costs you fees only. Maybe you can weigh up those two options.

As for me my experience is mainly in online business.

• 4 months later...

I sent you a reply but no response to date.

I am a Lawyer, Financial Planner and Business Adviser.

I can assist you on either a fee for service basis or in exchange for an equity position. From the sounds of it you will need on going business management - including business management, financial management, employee strategies, tax planning and asset protection.

• 2 weeks later...

You forgot about knowing the most important things,Marketing,and how to bring in the customers and keep them,the other stuff maybe ok,assest protection etc etc but if your customers don't stay there aint no assests.

I figured as you had the business idea marketing was your bag.

If you don;t set up right you can lose your business and the IP - irrespective of how good you marketing is.

Also in the set up you need to address issues such as tax and exit strategy - which make the venture worthwhile. No point generating heaps of customers and losing heaps on income tax and then again when you sell the business