Anyone Has A Water Well And A Pump At Home?

neverback

I've been thinking about drilling and installing an underground water well and a pump. Relying on some independent sources, i've just found out that the world's water supplies are the next oil and gold in hands of the richest of this world. It is confirmed that Bush's family ( had purchased the largest area of fresh water in South America) ,Royal families ( in US and Europe) and the richest people of the world have been buying lakes and fresh water areas all around the world. There are independent researchers, who have claimed that they had found the traces of Uranium ( Google -"Feminizing Uranium) and plutonium in the tap water. To your information, the slightest amount of uranium will kill man's sperm in a minute. Especially, in the West of the US. World health Organization has claimed that the biggest number of men in the world's history have become infertile in the recent years.

As for now, i don't really trust a bottled water. However, there is no other way to

Has anyone installed a water pump and a well near your home? Is the water clean enough for drinking?

Any thoughts guys?

"To your information, the slightest amount of uranium will kill man's sperm in a minute. Especially, in the West of the US. World health Organization has claimed that the biggest number of men in the world's history have become infertile in the recent years."

Could this be the answer to the climate change problem and unwanted children? Never gonna stop 'em f**kin around, so limit the population explosion, bring on the uranium. Poot len.