Techline Cd Player

kevc

Doesn't appear to be any takers on this one. More than likely because it's a generic Chinese cheapy I suspect - never heard of the brand before, and next week it'll probably be wearing a different one anyway ;)

A name brand DVD/VCD with LCD costs 13,000 to 20,000 Baht, so 3,000 Baht probably isn't buying you the same quality or performance. Still, it could be argued that you could buy 4 of them instead ;)

Check the warranty, and decide whether you think the vendor will be around to service it. If they don't offer you at least 12 months, that's a pretty good indicator you should look elsewhere.

Also, make sure you actually test the thing working before you commit to buy - you might find that the LCD is simply atrocious, or it won't play your burnt CD's/DVD's, or it takes 2 minutes to read a disc, or a little tap on the side makes it skip etc.

Edited by MoonRiverOasis

In 10 years living in Thailand I learn that cannot be cheapo about electronic/electric/mechanical appliances.

Buy branded staff, spend much more, but (most of time...) you don't need to buy a new one every few months (or less...) or going nuts just to find somebody can fix it. :lol:

Thanks for the comments......at last, I've had a Techline dvd usb player for about three years and still doing fine that's why I initially looked at then, they've got them playing in the shop but wasn't sure whether they would skip or not as the road to our house has some craters in it that wouldn't look out of place on the moon. Googled them but not a lot on line maybe I'll just go for a tried and tested Sony (without the screen.

Thanks for the opinions.