Does Thai Visa Not Permit Downloading?

bannork

Being an avid lover of both Thailand and the rural life, I enjoy many of the topics in the farming and Thai language forums, however when I download the web pages to retain information I get the web page for a brief second before the screen turns black. Is this an attempt by Thai Visa to keep us in the dark or am I doing something wrong?

Yours,

bannork.

TV does have many new features for us to enjoy and ponder its much applicabilities. LOL

But ever heard of :

BarnNork KowNar.....(BarnNork บ้านนอก (rural folks) which is your Thai nickname, correct? KowNar เข้านา means entering race paddy field? )

However, when the two words are together, it generates an entirely different hilarious meaning.

Ask your better half and see what she says?

Is she laughing, jumping up and down with humor, pointing her fingers at you or saying some expletives under her breath?

If she is laughing uncontrollably, jumping with humor and joy.... then you are a very luck fellow. She is full of joy and understanding.

However, if she does some other nondiscribeable behaviors.... then perhaps she has been under much pressure much of her life time. Cheer her up more. SaYoNaRa. :rolleyes:

Edited by mkawish