Shoe Maker

Theres a place in Chaweng that i use for all my shoe repairs and he also makes shoes (not sure how good) but have always been happy with his repairs and very cheap too. Ladies re-heel 30bht, re-heel and re-sole 80bht. The shop is called Red Shoes and if you take the turning from the ring road at the traffic lights towards dog rescue, Daow market etc, the shop is approx 100m on the left hand side.

In Nathon there is a shoe makers shop still. If you go down the middle street (where they have the Walking Street on Saturdays in the one way direction for cars all the way to the end, then turn right, it will be on your left. Easy to spot. Another way to describe the location is that when you enter the seaside street in Nathon coming from the South (Lipa Noi side), take the first right turn with a convenience store on the corner.

In Nathon there is a shoe makers shop still. If you go down the middle street (where they have the Walking Street on Saturdays in the one way direction for cars all the way to the end, then turn right, it will be on your left. Easy to spot. Another way to describe the location is that when you enter the seaside street in Nathon coming from the South (Lipa Noi side), take the first right turn with a convenience store on the corner.

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of, he makes nice shoes, boots, belts , hats etc.......... Watch Gatorade coming out looking like a cowboy.

PS, I forgot he makes leather helmets if you don't want the cowboy look :sorry:

Theres a place in Chaweng that i use for all my shoe repairs and he also makes shoes (not sure how good) but have always been happy with his repairs and very cheap too. Ladies re-heel 30bht, re-heel and re-sole 80bht. The shop is called Red Shoes and if you take the turning from the ring road at the traffic lights towards dog rescue, Daow market etc, the shop is approx 100m on the left hand side.

I've used this man to make me some leather shoes from scratch. Very happy with them.