Address Certificate

Warlock

Hi there!

Im going to renew my driver license

my question is, can I get the adress certificate/comfirmation at local police station? I stay at Dindaeng...

(or, i have a car on my name so i have a car blue book, what have my adress on it, is it may enough for address confirmation for driver license?)

thank you

DLT accepts 2 different Certificate of Residence

from your Embassy

from Immigration

they also accept yellow housebook, or Tabien Baan for the very few farang registered in such

I am not aware of any DLT accepting greenbooks, blue books, electric bills, leases, police docs, you name it

from your Embassy

from Immigration

they also accept yellow housebook, or Tabien Baan for the very few farang registered in such

I am not aware of any DLT accepting greenbooks, blue books, electric bills, leases, police docs, you name it

Used a police letter last week for DL.

from your Embassy

from Immigration

Used a police letter last week for DL.

Sounds like each DL centre has it's own rules...I renewed both licenses @ Nang Rong last week and before we went my wife rang the centre to confirm the documentation required. They would not accept a poice letter which is what I was going to provide. They wanted a residence certificate from immigration. I was issued with new licences valid until December 2016....i.e. 6 years not 5

Edited by mxyzptlk

Immigration certificate from Phitsanulok Office for proof of residence at Bung Sampan DLC for ex-pats in South Phetchabun area.

Quite a few peeps are going down the yellow book route now but not sure if this is now accepted at the licence centre.

In this town the I would'nt even bother to go and ask the BIB'S for a letter, it would interupt their snooker sessions.

Three years back some tea leafs stole my water pump motor from the back of the house & every time I see one of our law enforcement officers I shout out " found my pump yet !" - useless c**t's that they are!.