Family Hotel Pattaya Or Jomtien

zak

Hi all

could any one point me in the right direction for a family hotel in pattaya or jomtien,

i will be with my thai partner and her daughter who is 8 years old and our son who is nearly one year old

we need a large enough room to accomodate us plus basic baby facilities, only the basics as we only want to stay about a week or two as a holiday before we return to bank raut (buriram) But i would like somewhere that is child friendly and has good local food and shops and hopefully not to far from the beach and entertainment for the the 8 year old as this is a holiday mostly for her!

i would be grateful for any help.

regards j

You didn't say a price, but a good hotel nice pool the Palm Garden they have very large family room's and can put extra bed's up to you I think at this time of the year about 1800bt a night. I stay there when Im in Pattaya and I have a 7/8 year old daughter. It's on 2road just before dolphin round about. Not far from beach 150mt and on the bus route. www.palmgardenpattaya.com 038429386

I've stayed at the Jomtien Boathouse a few times. It's on beach road (so literally 15m from the beach) and has a nice restaurant on the ground floor. 4 floors and no elevator - but only a problem for the disabled. Prices are OK. Good size rooms and clean. Not sure what you mean by 'baby facilities', but they can provide a cot and/or extra bed. Link to Jomtien Boathouse

The Silver Sands Villa in Jomtien ,just past Soi 7 ,on Beach road.It has large grounds with 2 swimming pools ,plus childrens play area .They have rooms from B800 ,but the very large rooms with balcony are around B1,300 .

I stayed there for a week recently with the TGF and her son and daughter 7 and 8 y .You can book them by phone .

The Silver Sands Villa in Jomtien ,just past Soi 7 ,on Beach road.It has large grounds with 2 swimming pools ,plus childrens play area .They have rooms from B800 ,but the very large rooms with balcony are around B1,300 .

I stayed there for a week recently with the TGF and her son and daughter 7 and 8 y .You can book them by phone .

I agree....... Close to beach, good parking and great staff! :)