Demonoid Speed Test

nellyp

I am trying to set up demonoid on my computer, but have hit a snag. When I run a speed test it is telling me that download is abou 100 kb/sec if I run a speed test through here it comes back at about 8 mb ping is 550. This is affecting downloads from demonois. Should I put the download speed from thai visa or use the one from demonoid. Any suggestions about the set up I should use would be appreciated as well.

Cheers

Neil

I think he means he's trying to set up uTorrent or something. Just put whatever speed your router is telling you you're getting. Or if you don't know that, whatever you think the speed you're getting is. It really doesn't matter anyway.

Yeah sorry about that, I am setting up utorrent. I have updated the version and it is running slow so tried to reconfigure my settings and the speed test was way low. i have used this combination for 3 years with no probs but now everything is slow. The upload speed i input affects the number of downloads and the speed i download. i'm unsure how to proceed but will play around with it a bit.

Cheers

Neil