Where Are They Now?

smokie36

Did he not come down under or are i am getting him mixed up with some else?

Indeed i am correct.

Newcastle Jets

After unsuccessful trials at both Blackpool and Everton F.C., Jeffers agreed to trial with Australian A-League side Newcastle Jets. On October 29, 2010, he signed a 10-match guest contract with the club.[13] He made his debut for the club on November 13, 2010, helping Newcastle to a 3-1 victory over Adelaide United. In fact, Jeffers delivered the killer blow, setting up young striker Marko Ješić for Newcastle's third goal of the match with a curling, defence-splitting through ball in the 52nd minute. He Scored his first goal on the 8th of December 2010 against the Melbourne Heart. He then provided a assist as he played a fantastic through ball to Marko Ješić for Newcastle's second.

Read an article on Tony Adams recently....apparently he's out in the middle of is it Russia?? anyway cutting his managerial teeth properly.......look out for big things from him over the next few years.......learning histrade properly....a breath of fresh air compared to the likes of Roy Keane.

Avi Cohen, who played for Liverpool in the 70's died in a motorcycle accident in Tel Aviv yesterday.

He was 54.

His son plays for Bolton Wanderers.

Avi was the first Israli to play in England.

Sad news :(

yes sad indeed, no age at all.

i was unaware at the time but assume now the minutes applause at the start of yesterdays premiership games was for Avi?

Edited by highchol

Avi Cohen, who played for Liverpool in the 70's died in a motorcycle accident in Tel Aviv yesterday.

He was 54.

His son plays for Bolton Wanderers.

Avi was the first Israli to play in England.

Sad news :(

yes sad indeed, no age at all.

i was unaware at the time but assume now the minutes applause at the start of yesterdays premiership games was for Avi?

At Tottenham, I believe it was for Ralph Coates