Photo Shoot Studio's In Bkk?

StrongView

Doing a commercial photo shoot in BKK and need a referral on some studio's where I could conduct such a shoot. This is for a billboard in BKK, commercial ad.

Anyone who knows of some, a name, address, phone and point of contact would be much appreciated. Thanks a million.

Doing a commercial photo shoot in BKK and need a referral on some studio's where I could conduct such a shoot.  This is for a billboard in BKK, commercial ad.

Anyone who knows of some, a name, address, phone and point of contact would be much appreciated.  Thanks a million.

REPLY.......... If you are still seeking a contact, let me know?

I may have a person in Thailand who used to work for me here in the USA, and now runs his own company.

His field is in advertising, dealing with male and female models in the print media. I am sure he is connected with many such studios.

Donald

The company I work for has used a studio/ad-company called ClearCut for photography for billboards. The studio was located somewhere off Soi Thonglor. Today I cant get the details but tomorrow I'll be in the office and I'll try to find them.

They were quite professional and the results were very good.