Does Your Id Name Have Any Meaning?

BambinA

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nick is an acronym, which when read as a contiguous word appears to be a common females name..which in turn has the hidden agenda of eliciting obvious presumed responses from posters, as opposed to eliciting questions which result in facts.Just one of many means of analyzing that i like to joke around with :o

I like the character of the dogs in the soi's. Most are mongrels but if you sit back and watch them they all have their own unique traits, the tough one, the one that just wants to be left alone, the one that chases all the vehicles, the 3 that form an alliance in one soi to always defend their territory from the dogs who live in the next soi over.......they are all true characters........

My first name is Ron and last starts with a Z plus I drive a silver Camaro Z28 as in the avatar. I am thinking of trading in the car for a truck but then I would have to change my ID name.... Too much trouble, I guess I'll keep the Z28 a while longer. :o

My first name is Don. I added an 'x' because Don is a relatively common first name and there are very few last names that begin with an 'X'. I used this ID to create my email address with my Internet Provider. Since then, I have used this ID on every forum that I have joined.

By the way, 69 has always been my favorite number too!

People always ask me how I ended up in the middle of nowhere looking afte cows, well it was just a series of random chances :D

And did you slip with a finger on the keyboard and hit the "M" key instead of the "N" key when creating your account RC?

:o

Mine's my son.

So, Bambi, what's this about the ol' 69? / edit: forgot to add this;  :D  :D

must be somewhere in Russia

Mapquest latitude=69 longitude=69

Yeah, yeah... :D

I dont know .... they say this alot in Thailand.

Who did it?...

Why are you doing that...

Where did she go...

What is her name...

What is his name...

What happened to my :o .....

Are you lost :D ...

Meelousee and the answer is?