Chlorophyll

jayjay0

My Doctor sugested that I try drinking Chlorophyll. I have been unable to find it in drink form. I gogled it and from what I could deduce it will be a great benefit to one's over all health. Help clean out the system. Kind of like drinking distilled water back home.

I looked throughTops at the airport and Rimping by the river. No Luck.

Does any one know where I can purchase it. Or purchase Pills or a Powder?

I have seen a chlorophyl drink at Aden Health food store on Nimmanhemin.

Other green superfoods like wheatgrass juice and spirulina products have similar benefits. Both are fairly easy and cheap to find in CM.

Chlorophyl is just the green stuff in vegetables. Juice or eat uncooked green vegetables and you get the chlorophyl content.

7-11 does a drink called "For One Day" - it is made with (from the bottle in my hand) 9 kinds of veg and 9 kind of fruit (they are lised) - 100% veg/fruit juice with cholorophyll - at the bottom it is labelled Chlorophyll. Its made by Sappe and cost 25B a bottle. You'll find it in the cooler with the other juices - yellow top, squarish bottle (plastic) with green and white label and pictures of the fruit in it. Tastes nice too - I have one a day.

Edited by wolf5370

I really like wheat-grass juice for its fresh chlorophyll and health benefits, but the taste can be hard to take. However, if you mix it with carrot juice it actually tastes pretty good.

Where can one purchase it?:jap:

I think the current places for fresh wheatgrass are

Baan Suon Pak health food store

Aden health food store (Nimmanhemin)

Salad Concept (Nimmanhemin)

Hi UG... Where can you get the Wheatgrass Juice in CM ...? I have only seen the little green bottles of chlorophyll water at 15 Baht a bottle in various places from Wararoot market to even the S&P shops... but haven't seen Wheatgrass anywhere other than Pai where this guy grows it and sells it as juice.. I rather like the tase and it is very good for you. I bought some seeds from him and want to grow some myself but haven't had the time to organize it .....

I really like wheat-grass juice for its fresh chlorophyll and health benefits, but the taste can be hard to take. However, if you mix it with carrot juice it actually tastes pretty good.

Hi UG... Where can you get the Wheatgrass Juice in CM ...?

There are also a couple of vegetarian restaurants that sell it fresh near my Gecko Books Junior store on Ranchamanka road near Moon Muang road, but CobraSnakeNecktie's suggestions are probably cheaper.

I think the current places for fresh wheatgrass are

Baan Suon Pak health food store

Aden health food store (Nimmanhemin)

Salad Concept (Nimmanhemin)

Edited by Ulysses G.

Chlorophyll 500 ml bottle @ 750 baht at Aden Nimmanhemin.

A 15ml cup (comes with the bottle) mixed in a glass of water or juice every morning and evening is advised. If the body is very acid, then add one extra shot in the afternoon for a while. My 'while' lasted two bottles.

You can get the Chlorophyl in tablet form as well at Aden.

60 tablets @ 510 baht. Dosage: 1 tab twice day.

I love the taste of the juice undiluted... I just can't understand though why it is sooo expensive ... Have to get it together and grow it myself ...:rolleyes:

Chlorophyll 500 ml bottle @ 750 baht at Aden Nimmanhemin.

A 15ml cup (comes with the bottle) mixed in a glass of water or juice every morning and evening is advised. If the body is very acid, then add one extra shot in the afternoon for a while. My 'while' lasted two bottles.

You can get the Chlorophyl in tablet form as well at Aden.

60 tablets @ 510 baht. Dosage: 1 tab twice day.

• 2 weeks later...

can't imagine why a doctor would recommend. Chlorophyll is not absorbed into the body by your intestines, it has zero nutritional or health value. What it does do in your intestinal tract is eat methane gas - your f--ts don't smell and it gives your s--t a green color with no bad smell. Do some research on the interent...........People with colostomies take it so their bag doesn't smell bad. Also given to patients that can't control themselves and other people have to clean up messes all the time. But again, your intestines don't absorb it, so there is ZERO nutritional or health vlaue..........

can't imagine why a doctor would recommend. Chlorophyll is not absorbed into the body by your intestines, it has zero nutritional or health value. What it does do in your intestinal tract is eat methane gas - your f--ts don't smell and it gives your s--t a green color with no bad smell. Do some research on the interent...........People with colostomies take it so their bag doesn't smell bad. Also given to patients that can't control themselves and other people have to clean up messes all the time. But again, your intestines don't absorb it, so there is ZERO nutritional or health vlaue..........

Thanks for your input.

Actually I was looking for to clean the system out. Distilled water will do the trick. Not exactly easy to find. There is the water that goes into car batteries but it is cleaned through a chemical process that may or may not have adverse effects. Good water for my cpak and concentrator.

Years ago I went on a three day fast and drank nothing but distilled water. I was off work at the time so I took it real easy so as to not create to much more waste. After three days My eyes were sparkling. that was as a loss of some of the impurites that had built up.

I know not recommended but I was interested in results.

For those of you looking for distilled water.

I'm not positive, but from a post I've read a year ago, they sell distilled water in Big C, maybe TESCO or even CAREFOUR. Or maybe in some battery shops (maybe).

Look for it in the auto parts/miscellaneous section.

For those of you looking for distilled water.

I'm not positive, but from a post I've read a year ago, they sell distilled water in Big C, maybe TESCO or even CAREFOUR. Or maybe in some battery shops (maybe).

Look for it in the auto parts/miscellaneous section.

Got some from a auto supply. Problem being it said that they had used chemicals to clear it. Or that is what it said on the bottle.

I was looking for some thing with nothing in it.

Ultra Pure/Distilled water

go the Medical supply place on Suthep Road a little east of the Nimmanhemin intersection. South side of street.

They sell ultra pure water for medical uses, aquariums etc. It's distilled and carbon filtered for taste.

About 100 baht for 18 liters. The require a 200 baht deposit for the special refillable container. I think they deliver also but when I get it then just pickup.