The Silence Of The Lambs

tigerfish

just wondering if any of you out there happens to have any funny stories or tales and experiences of coming into contact with any of thailands many kathoeys.

the reason i ask is because, in actual fact my brother in - law does happen to be one.

he / she is getting on a bit now, but has pretty much done it all. had all sorts of ops and treatment, taken all kinds of hormones, worked in clubs and bars and has numerous amounts of relationships with both thai men and women as well as a couple of farangs. although at some cost, when it has come down to personal ties within the family as my father in - law has not spoken to him in years. you'd be very hard pressed to be able to tell that he was originally a guy by the way she looks now. got a great body, still ! believe me his 7 sisters are sooooooo jealous of and are in total ore of the way he manages to keep his rear end in such good shape.

we've had some great laughs as a group when going out as a family on a night out through the years when hes been hit upon. seeing the guys faces turn into utter shock and disbelief when being told that he is a katheoy, but only after we've all had a good old laugh watching them make complete <deleted> of themselves for an hour or so.

the reason i gave the title of this thread " the silence of the lambs " is because of the story behind my first meeting with him.

id been told by my wife long before i came to meet the family and stay in her home for the first time that she had one brother that was actually a kathoey, but being slightly naive and relatively new to the country i was caught totally off guard on our first meeting. after waking from a deep sleep and feeling still rather jet lagged, i decided to go walk about and find out were my wife had got to. so slipped a pair of shorts on and ventured outside of her room to be met on the other side of the forecourt by this what i thought was a scantily clad lady wearing a hair net, no makeup sporting one of those silky night slips barely covering up all her bits. she was bending over this dressmakers dummy, pins in either side of her mouth and humming away to a tune that was playing on a stereo. with that she suddenly looked up and said " oh you must be *****, nice to meet you " in a slightly rougher than feminine way, whilst giving me the once over. with that the penny dropped and all i could think was oh <deleted> ! what have i got myself into and all that was going through my mind was the scenes out of the movie were the guy says something a long the lines of " oh good size 16 " and dancing around with his cock tucked up his arse whilst making the body suit out of human skin. ohmy.gif

silly i know, but at that moment in time i envisaged all kinds of things going through my thought process. with that the misses turned up and introduced the stranger as her brother she had told me about, while winking at me with her left eye. she then inquired if i was alright as i seemed to be not my usual self and had turned a whiter shade of pale. yes of course i said, must still be feeling a bit jet lagged and hung over after hitting the bottle the night before. with that we formally introduced ourselves and i then rather sheepishly (excuse the pun) went back into the room to explain to my wife what i had really been thinking about when i first met her brother. she just feel about the place pissing herself with laughter.

to this day she has always kept the promise i made her swear not to tell her brother what really happened the first time i ever met him.

bloody dressmakers dummy still sends shivers down my spine though every time i walk pass it ! laugh.gif

Edited by tigerfish