Where I Can Find Good Rehabilitation Center In Thailand/Samui?

Sandman77

Hello!

this year i have bad luck in my thailand holidays fall down one week ago in pattaya park in a hotel,on a slippery marble flor,on the way back to the toilet ,my right knee is broken now..!:(

after operation in bk hosipital for 175000 thb i fly back home,for recovery,a friend told me living 10 years in thailand,there are no rehatiblitation center avalible,expect in the hospitals for the public!

i plan,after i can walk again in 2 month to go back to thailand in febuary,looking for good phisio therapist,and rehatibliation center on samui,,i cannot belive there is no avalible,the insurance pay only the transport home,and operation,recovery itself when i go back to thailand i must pay by myself,any ideas what place have good therapy for a good price?

thanks for your help!!

If by this you mean a place where you can stay, not on Samui, although it is possible there is an outpatient physiotherapy dept at Bangkok Samui hospital.

More extensive physio departments at the various hospitals. In the case of Bumrungrad, they have a residence called "BH towers" that connects top the hospital where you might be able to stay.

Another option would be this place, although it is in Chiang Mai http://www.mckeanhosp.org/