Looking For An Oil Drum Type Barbeque

davehowden

Bought mine in Nong Hoi 2 years ago. Same side of the road as the road tsx office heading towards Narawat bridge. Shop with lots of whole oil drums outside it.

Also seen them for sale inside the moat just near Chiang Mai gate. turn left into the city at the gate, first right, shop on the right.

Iain

Just south of Rimping store, on the Chiang Mai-Lamphun road there are some on display. Same side as the Rimping turn off, but south where the road narrows.

Be prepared to replace it in a little over a year due to rust, if you use it often. The ones in the link above look awesome, but there are also plenty of stainless shops in CM that can whip you up a custom job for a good price.

Edit; Didn't mean any disrespect for BBQ Thailand; have been drooling over there SS Grand Master Gas Barbecue - that would look good in my yard. And if they were in town I'd run over to buy one of there beer can chicken stands, one of the two good uses for Chang. The other is to brine a turkey. :lol:

Edited by Fishenough

If you take 108 south into Hnag Dong just before the market you will see a Pharamcy turn right before the market . Near the end of the Soi on the right the last set of doors there is a lady that sells grilles and charkol . I was by there yesterday and saw she had what you are looking for I did not see a price on it but it looked well built . If you need any mor info Pm me ...