Castile (Vegetable-Based) Soaps

foolforlove

I'm looking for a pure vegetable(oil)-based soap such as Dr Bonner's.

A liquid soap would be best (as opposed to a bar of soap).

(I can't put the link, but GOOGLE is your friend and you can search for "dr bonners soap").

These products are soaps made from coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, etc only. No animal fat.

Sometimes these are called "Castile Soaps".

It doesn't need to be this particular brand, but I want to locate a place in BKK to

buy a liquid castile soap.

In North America, a product like this would sold in a health food store.

I don't know all the health food stores here in BKK, but I haven't seen it in the small

shops I have encountered by chance.

Thanks.

I'm a Dr. Bronner's user! I have not seen it anywhere in Bangkok. The Peppermint version is perfect for the climate here; totally refreshing. I bring back a quart often, from Trader Joe's, so have stockpiled a few. {just one of the special things I bring back} There is also a bar version of this soap. Gotta love the label. :D

• 10 years later...

If Dr. Bronner's castile soap is not available in you area, I believe there are local alternatives. Just be sure to buy from a certified manufacturer or store. I found a related article online about the differences and benefits of castile soap that you may want to read: https://www.natures-glory.com/blogs/news/castile-soap-benefits-uses-and-difference.