Hello Ladies

the gentleman

Gentleman, you & other men are more than welcome to post in the "farang Girls" section, I just ask that it's kept civilised, as all your posts on here have been so far B)

Thanks for the seasons greetings & right back at you & to all the other members of the Thailand Expat Forum :o:D

Merry xmas and happy new year to all of you also. Hope you all have a great time no matter where you are or what you are doing :D .

Anyone know the resolutions they're going to make (in particular the ones they're going to keep B) )?

Mine is the same as every year - just to be a better person and true to myself :oB)

Thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

I resolve to not make resolutions! :o No, really I usually don't, find I always disappoint myself later on. Usually I try to make up my mind about doing something during the year, when our business isn't so busy. New Year is peak time and I am usually too tired to even stay up to midnight, much less celebrate, or use my brain enough to come up with a resolution!

thats my other resolution, get divorced, sell the business and relocate to be closer to Nat! :DB)B)

Seeings you're a gentleman than you have a real lady watching over the castle - you wouldn't want to make her a damsel in distress :o

After all this is the season of giving and being nice B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
:o Excuse me for crossing over into your world for a minute. I really enjoy reading your posts, they are usually very informative.

Being the gentleman I am, I would like to wish all you beautiful Ladies a very Merry Christmas!>>>>>>>>> and a happy new year!

That was written when the Gentleman's medication was still working. Alas, he's on his own now. Nothing works to calm him. :D

Since I missed Christmas and New year on this forum, I wish all the ladies writing and reading this forum a very happy Thai New Year.

I sincerely hope all of you will be as happy this year as you were the last one and do not forget: " We are here for a short time - let's get all the laughter we can",... :o