Bus Questions

utapaortnab

I'd like to have someone give me the URL for the Thai Bus Schedules.

In particular, I'm looking for the timetables that would tell me the earliest "rapid" air conditioned bus from Chiayaphum to Bangkok and the latest "rapid" bus for that route. As I recall you could ONLY travel from Chiayaphum to Bangkok with one stop in Korat and all the buses out of Chiayaphum travelled ONLY to the Northern terminal of Bangkok. Please advise IF bus service from Chiayaphum to the Ekkamai terminal is available.

Next I'd like the timetable for the latest "rapid" bus from Chiayaphum to Bangkok as well.

Then the earliest and latest for the return trips from Bangkok to Chiayaphum including of course arrival times.

Another trip we'll be taking is Chiayaphum to Nong Kai for a trip accross the Friendship Bridge into Laos. Any info on the earliest and latest both ways for this trip would be appreciated as well as mid day departures.

If anyone has info on the best transportation from the bus terminal in Nong Khai on to the Friendship Bridge that would be a great help as well, and info on the best transportation option from the Laos entry point onward to the Royal D.... Hotel in Vientaine.

Thanking you in advance,

Ken

there are no departures for Chayaphum and other North-East destinations from Ekkamai for a good reason: LOCAL TRAFFIC in Bangkok. And the small EKKAMAI station is way too busy with all the EASTERN traffic already.... (thats why they are constructing a new, bigger station, at the moment)

the Bus stations in BKK are designated for each direction, SOUTH, EAST, NORTH/NORTH-EAST and that makes sense..... otherwise everything would be in a big mess......