Gardening Services Pattaya

JolyonB

At this point I'd like to point out that it is essential that the gardener is at least biling........triling.......multilingual. You see, your gardeners linguistic ability is directly related to the price of a new BMW in Thailand which could be as much as 40% lower if you employ the right gardener - .

Please note that if you make an attempt to challenge this amazing fact you are likely to be awarded a "certificate for having no clue".

I've been lucky and have located a landscaper/gardener in Pattaya who is pretty good. Very inexpensive, speaks great English, and does a very good job. Take a look at my pics....just the landscape ones....he is not doing my weekly service, but has the capability (my wife's cousin does the weekly service)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/257672-finished-house-picture-views-and-gardens-welcome/page__view__findpost__p__3796054

I personally vouch for this guy. PM me if you want his contact info. He does the landscaping and gardening service for one of the larger developments in Pattaya.