House Rental Needed

nrp1000

Just an open question. I need to move somewhere quieter than I am at the moment. So I am looking for a min 2 bed place with some garden. Air con, good size kitchen and generally decent sized rooms. Everyone says I pay too much at 7,600 Bht/month for my current 2 bed house so thats my top budget, or lower.

Anyone know such a place not too far from town?

Hi!

Take a look at-Classified-house for rent-the buttom of the page-Chiang Rai-there you will find this:

2-bed house,air con,funiture,beds,sat.tv,etc for rent.Shop to front of house can be used.7km north of maechan.Ideal base for touring northern thailand.ie.maesai,c/rai,chiangsean&mae salong all... more.jpg

Mae Chan, 7000 THB

You are welcome to pm me and I can give you further recomandation-near town and 35-4500 TBH-but no garden include.!

brianmarinus.

Good luck!

Edited by brianmarinus

I know of a place in the Den Ha area. I think the last rent was 7,000. Three bedrooms, enclosed yard. PM me if you're still looking and I'll check with the owner to see if it is still open.

If Den Ha isn't a good area for you, let me know. I know of a few other people who have places.

Hi!

Take a look at-Classified-house for rent-the buttom of the page-Chiang Rai-there you will find this:

2-bed house,air con,funiture,beds,sat.tv,etc for rent.Shop to front of house can be used.7km north of maechan.Ideal base for touring northern thailand.ie.maesai,c/rai,chiangsean&mae salong all... more.jpg

Mae Chan, 7000 THB

You are welcome to pm me and I can give you further recomandation-near town and 35-4500 TBH-but no garden include.!

brianmarinus.

Good luck!

Thanks for that - I'll pm you Tuesday

Cheers

I know of a place in the Den Ha area. I think the last rent was 7,000. Three bedrooms, enclosed yard. PM me if you're still looking and I'll check with the owner to see if it is still open.

If Den Ha isn't a good area for you, let me know. I know of a few other people who have places.

Thanks for that - I'll send pm Tuesday

• 2 weeks later...

It isn't what everyone is looking for but I just noticed this house for rent, 12 KM from CR. 5,000 baht a month. Looks like a bargain but you can't be sure until you go have a look. I have no idea who the owner is.

The small house quiet cottage.

http://classifieds.t...price/sens/asc/

Edited by kandahar

NRP, you gotta just drive around and look for yourself. Mae Chan is a bit too far. 7,000 is far and too high a price for there.

There are a lot of places for 4,000-7,000 within 1-7 kilo's of CR central, but you gotta just take the time to drive around, talk and look for yourself.

7,000 for a nice place is not too bad. Don't let people fool you into believeing you pay too much. 7,000 = $220 or about 150 Pounds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...