Christmas Lunch Recommendations Please

HelloAgainItsME

Can anyone suggest a good place to eat Christmas Lunch next Sunday in Pattaya?

A party of ten who want a UK style roast turkey with all the trimmings.

We have had some real disappointments in past years despite paying high prices. I guess it needs a Brit chef or at least a hands on boss who can get it the way we like it.

Any ideas?

Crazy Daves,might be doing one

Great idea! But I mean lunch to eat not drink.

No Crazy Daves good and I mean good, no 1250 Baht Christmas dinners here,morelike 50 Baht,just ignore the smell of cats piss and it will be a merry Christmas for one and all (including the cat)

One of the major hotels will do a nice spread.

I won't be in Pattaya for Xmas but will be having lunch at the Shangi-la in HK, back to Patts for NYE.

Maybe hit up the Hilton or one of the other chains, they'll probably have a buffet with a Turkey section

I just don't get the whole Turkey thing at Christmas...Turkey is rank, and we eat it with Brussel Sprouts :bah: and fcking jam!!????

The only day of the year put aside to eating a particular meal...why don't we eat something tasty for that one day?

Do you realise that if the pilgrims had first shot a wild cat instead of a turkey, we’d all be eating pussy for Christmas !:whistling:

No harm intended by those racial slurs.

One post deleted and one post edited.

I would draw your attention to the following rule.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Any similar comments will earn you a holiday so's you can read the rules

I thought since the new millenium..."UK Style" was chicken tikka vindaloo, nam bread and a few poppadoms with a pickle tray while watching Sharia UK....:D :D :D

While driving Japanese cars, sitting on Scandanavian furniture, and drinking German Beer. Not to mention having an Italian as their National Footie team manager, hardly any English players in their premier League, and a German Queen.

I thought since the new millenium..."UK Style" was chicken tikka vindaloo, nam bread and a few poppadoms with a pickle tray while watching Sharia UK....:D :D :D

While driving Japanese cars, sitting on Scandanavian furniture, and drinking German Beer. Not to mention having an Italian as their National Footie team manager, hardly any English players in their premier League, and a German Queen.

i have never seen anyone on here ever say a german queen --------------i dont disagree but we have to accept that she can only ever be 50 % krout as her mother was for sure 100% english / scottish

now phillip being 90% german -------------forget the greek spin story-----------his real name is a 4 barrelled german name and was changed to save embarressment on his marriage------------ to mountbatten which is the german for battenberg -------------means that the kids are poss about 70% krout and the present 2 lads ------------one of which being the ginger one is exempt clearly---------are about 62% krout ie. no doubts about the spencers being 100% english and dont forget a much older family than the present so called windsors which is why the present earl had no probs with criticising the royals at dianas funeral--------------

Edited by Rimmer

i have never seen anyone on here ever say a german queen --------------i dont disagree but we have to accept that she can only ever be 50 % krout as her mother was for sure 100% english / scottish

now phillip being 90% german -------------forget the greek spin story-----------his real name is a 4 barrelled german name and was changed to save embarressment on his marriage------------ to mountbatten which is the german for battenberg -------------means that the kids are poss about 70% krout and the present 2 lads ------------one of which being the ginger one is exempt clearly---------are about 62% krout ie. no doubts about the spencers being 100% english and dont forget a much older family than the present so called windsors which is why the present earl had no probs with criticising the royals at dianas funeral--------------

You'll end up on the naughty step.

Not a fan of crimbo dinner , I'am getting a Indian take away and bottle black label I have been saving . But after extensive sunday lunch eating at all of the above Queen vic butchers arms tara court ect the Sportsman Soi 13 has by far the best this town has to offer (in the ball-park of English roasts) so I would imagine the Christmas dinner would be the spot on, probably about 950-1000.

Jamesons must have a 500+ percent mark up on there menu 195 for cauliflower chesse dory fish and chips 350 pi** take much like shenanigans dory fish and chips 360b fried rice or phad thai 160b do like the the all day breaky washed down with black stuff even though the check bill is about 600 ;)

I just don't get the whole Turkey thing at Christmas...Turkey is rank, and we eat it with Brussel Sprouts :bah: and fcking jam!!????

The only day of the year put aside to eating a particular meal...why don't we eat something tasty for that one day?

Do you realise that if the pilgrims had first shot a wild cat instead of a turkey, we'd all be eating pussy for Christmas !:whistling:

A good effort at turning a Xmas lunch thread into an international incident. :jerk: