The Match

Well Chelsea recorded their first win in the league against their old enemy for 10 years. Deservedly. Just.

When will Wenger learn though? You just cannot walk the ball in the net, as they have done on countless occaisions against lesser opponents, with the likes of Terry and Gallas there. And if you do get past them you have the mountain of Cech to climb. Arsenals passing game was very pretty to watch, but it was not until Chelsea scored and they started having a go from the edge of the box, that Cech had to make a save. All in all though I thought some good football was played out there, even though Wenger said they lost because the grass was too long.

Excuses, excuses from Wenger. Long grass indeed!!

Not a gret game to watch. I didnt think Chelsea were very entertaining to watch. I thought they played far more attractive football last season. Nice football played from Arsenal without actually creating any clear cut chances. The Blues defence looks absolutely rock solid!

Arsenal were unlucky to lose the game i thought. Hleb looked quite good though. Drogba and Senderos look like a classic battle to come for many seasons (providing they stay at their respective teams) I think Senderos is a bit lightweight to handle someone like Drogba at the moment.

Yesterday, was a bad day for me! Arsenal lost and that also from a fukcing lucky goal from Chelsea. The match should have been a draw. :o

Tut,tut; shame on you. What kind of Arsenal fan are you? Wenger would have been boiling at that. It should have been " We would have won if it hadn't been for the long grass" and of course when pointed out that Drogba missed a sitter to equate with his lucky one, the right response is " Ah deed naw see et" :D

Yesterday, was a bad day for me! Arsenal lost and that also from a fukcing lucky goal from Chelsea. The match should have been a draw. :D

Tut,tut; shame on you. What kind of Arsenal fan are you? Wenger would have been boiling at that. It should have been " We would have won if it hadn't been for the long grass" and of course when pointed out that Drogba missed a sitter to equate with his lucky one, the right response is " Ah deed naw see et" :D

Ashley Cole was down in the penalty area and Arsenal didnt get a penalty. I think maybe thats what you call fairness? :o

Yesterday, was a bad day for me! Arsenal lost and that also from a fukcing lucky goal from Chelsea. The match should have been a draw. :D

Ashley Cole was down in the penalty area and Arsenal didnt get a penalty. I think maybe thats what you call fairness? :o

5 or 6 years ago, in the same fixture I think, Arsenal had an offside goal allowed, and Chelsea had a good goal disallowed. The incidents were forgotten about the next day. OK, Arsenal were BIG and poor little Chelsea then still coming up, but no-one whinged like the Arsenal boys now. I thought it was a fair result. The penalty. Sorry mate " Ah deed naw see et" :D