Is Aranyaprathet Which Borders With Cambodia A Border Point?

I've got to soon leave the country and re enter on my non imigrant O, The closes point for me is at Aranyaprathet which is at a level point with Bangkok and enters Cambodia, As I've only got to go out and come in again and am not in need of any embassey could i do it there?

anyone taken the train?

two a day to/from Bangkok-Aranyaprathet; we live not too far from A and they've recently tidied up the station, new toilet/bathroom blck all very nice, but have never been there when a train has been at the station.

Keep away from the touts at Aranyaprathet, you'll see them wearing 'Immigration' ID cards often in the company of a policeman and trying to 'help' you. If you go alone just walk straight through them there is no need for them to 'assist' but they are extremely persistent.

If there is a reputable company to take you in a van it's probably the best option.

Is there any decent hotel in Aranyapathet as I have things taking me up there often?

The ones I see are kind of exposed and look unsafe, things that can be robbed blind by guys on motocyles.

The market hotel is safe and they can provide tranportation to the border if you need it, also great food the price ranges from 500bt down..........

Is there any decent hotel in Aranyapathet as I have things taking me up there often?

The ones I see are kind of exposed and look unsafe, things that can be robbed blind by guys on motocyles.

The market hotel is safe and they can provide tranportation to the border if you need it, also great food the price ranges from 500bt down..........

How do I find this good place, lets say, at the 5km marker where a left turn leads to the market?