Translation Help

Esset

Does the writer of the first two (handwritten) documents know you have posted these on an Internet forum? The first document on the top row contains personal rather depressed reflections of the type one might write in a diary, or possibly in a letter to a very close friend. If I had written them, I do not think I would be happy about them being posted and translated on a website. The second document states a sum of money received from a person, and expenses. The document on the lower left is a school test on how to grow rice: Work sheet Rice agriculture Secondary high school level What does 'growing rice' mean? What effecting factors are involved in growing rice? What important principles are involved in growing rice? What are the steps for soil preparation? How is "tham naa yaw:d" used in connection with growing rice? Name ___ , Surname ___, Student code ____ , Education Center of district: ___ What is visible of the document on the lower right is a description of a drawing instruction book that teaches how to draw various types of animals; pets, farm animals and wild animals.