Home Appilance Parts.

ThaiWx

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement heater element for a Whirlpool electric clothes dryer in CM? The Amorn shops don't have it. I plan on cruising around to search today but thought I should check on here as well. Appreciate any help and Merry Christmas to all TV members!

Edited by ThaiWx

Two suggestions: Try Siam City on the moat. Behind the shop itself is the service department. They seem to be able to order most repair parts. Or you could google whirlpool service centres in Thailand.

That is how obtained one or two repair items. Good luck.

Two suggestions: Try Siam City on the moat. Behind the shop itself is the service department. They seem to be able to order most repair parts. Or you could google whirlpool service centres in Thailand.

That is how obtained one or two repair items. Good luck.

I need to contact Whirlpool also just googled it and found this it is in Thai but Google Chrome translates it.

It may sound crazy, but try Ebay. Often OEM parts find there ways into the hands of enterprising Chinese (in China) (after all, that is where they are made) (fringe benefits?) and for some reason the postage is either free or reasonable. I have found that the wait is often only about ten days. I was skeptical at first, but have purchased several items from China shipped to the US.

Edited by jsflynn603

I've been really happy with Saha Panich, the Toyota dealer on Chotana Road north of Super Hwy. They have an appliance repair and parts division in the back. I don't have any Whirlpool products, but for other brands they have been very resourceful and efficient the two times I've ordered appliance parts.

Appreciate all the replies. I started out looking around and then the wife advises me it would be better to let one of her colleagues get the part instead of "a farang" to help with the price. So I'll find something else to get into until the part arrives then I can continue with the repair. I did make note of the suggested places for future reference. Thanks again!

Appreciate all the replies. I started out looking around and then the wife advises me it would be better to let one of her colleagues get the part instead of "a farang" to help with the price. So I'll find something else to get into until the part arrives then I can continue with the repair. I did make note of the suggested places for future reference. Thanks again!

I really doubt if you will find a price difference for expat or Thai to be an issue at one of the appliance parts shops mentioned. Direct communication, first hand viewing of correct part match at the order desk, receipt in hand, mobile phone notification when part arrives; these would be my preference, even if there was a few baht difference.