How Dirty Mind You Are!

BambinA

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voyerism will cost you Ha roy baht BambinA

i pay half price if you take pictures, BambinA :D

well me thinks khallau64 ,IM, Nickerelastic and ..etc (even Boo) wanna share with .. i reckon , finally i paid only 5 Baht :D

Bangbi :D

Did I hear my name mentioned? :D

give me some bucks if u wanna see wolfie's pic!! :o:D

My score....... :o

Pretty Messy

You scored 64% Dirtiness! 

Your score indicates that your mind is on its way to true dirty status. You've passed the test, but there are some things you could work on. You appreciate dirty things and you wouldn't call your thoughts pure, but you haven't gone completely dirty. You don't have a hard time thinking dirty, but you're probably less driven to do so than someone with a true dirty mind. 

I don't think I have dirty mind, must be 'cos Dr PP sent mr to the Nana carpark! :D !

Only to fetch a takeaway :D

My score....... :D

Pretty Messy

You scored 64% Dirtiness! 

Your score indicates that your mind is on its way to true dirty status. You've passed the test, but there are some things you could work on. You appreciate dirty things and you wouldn't call your thoughts pure, but you haven't gone completely dirty. You don't have a hard time thinking dirty, but you're probably less driven to do so than someone with a true dirty mind. 

I don't think I have dirty mind, must be 'cos Dr PP sent mr to the Nana carpark! :D !

Only to fetch a takeaway :D

Wasn't hungry Doc, had already eaten that night........ :D:o

Slightly Tainted

You scored 40% Dirtiness!

Your mind is not completely pure, but your score says it's not dirty, either. There are a few lingering dirty thoughts in there, but on the whole, your mind is not very sexed. You might find yourself being periodically offended by certain things, but you don't mind most things that much. Your mind is dirty enough to make it in this filth-soaked world we live in, but you'd probably rather think of other things. On the whole, your mind isn't dirty.

######..... I need to be locked up!! (wink wink) hehehehe

Here's my score.....

Filthy

You scored 81% Dirtiness!

Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 56% on Dirtiness

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bravo! Nothing new though... all my friends would have expected this... heheheheh :o

i got in late on this one, but i am quite proud of my score!

"Filthy

You scored 87% Dirtiness!

Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up."

Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 77% on Dirtiness