Palestinians shot by Israeli forces near Gaza border

News_Editor

You just said on another thread that you are "happy" that Iran will have nukes. At least you are not trying to pretend that you think that Israel has a right to exist - or any other country in the region - or that the Palestinians should have a homeland. :rolleyes:

Not quite sure what your getting at. Yes I am happy they will have nukes. Primarily because I don't want more American blood shed for the defence of Israel or it's interests as it would be if America went to war with Iran. Atleast if they have nukes it would make it harder for their media machine to rile the war weary American public to enter into a costly prolonged war with Iran.

And about Palestinian home land, yeah of course they have one, it's getting smaller and smaller with each new Israeli settlement.

I know if it were MY homeland I would :

"Study Politics and War so that my son's might have the liberty to study mathematics and philosophy" - John Adams

Report: “280 Palestinians, Including 43 Children and Three Women, Kidnapped In November”

The Higher Committee for Supporting the Detainees stated that Israeli soldiers kidnapped in November 280 Palestinians, including 43 children and three women, in several areas in the occupied West Bank and in occupied East Jerusalem.

Two of the kidnapped residents are elected members of the Palestinian Legislative Council. The two are Nayef Rajoub from Hebron, and Mahmoud Al Ramahi from Ramallah.

The Committee stated that soldiers kidnapped a 55-year-old woman identified as Shaheera Borqan, from Hebron. It considered the kidnapping of Borqan as an Israeli illegal policy meant to blackmail her two detained sons.

Furthermore, soldiers kidnapped Abdul-Qader Masalma, 45, from Hebron, despite the fact the he is paralyzed due to extreme torture practiced by Israeli interrogators during a previous arrest; he spent seven years in prison.

Last month, soldiers released legislator Ayman Daraghma after he spent 20 months in administrative detention without charges or trial.

In related news, soldiers broke into the Al Ramla Prison Hospital, were 25 detainees are hospitalized, and searched it under the guise of searching for communication equipment.

Two of the kidnapped residents are elected members of the Palestinian Legislative Council. The two are Nayef Rajoub from Hebron, and Mahmoud Al Ramahi from Ramallah.

The Committee stated that soldiers kidnapped a 55-year-old woman identified as Shaheera Borqan, from Hebron. It considered the kidnapping of Borqan as an Israeli illegal policy meant to blackmail her two detained sons.

Furthermore, soldiers kidnapped Abdul-Qader Masalma, 45, from Hebron, despite the fact the he is paralyzed due to extreme torture practiced by Israeli interrogators during a previous arrest; he spent seven years in prison.

There are more than 8000 detainees, including hundreds of children and women, imprisoned by Israel. At least 27 of them were kidnapped and imprisoned more than 25 years ago.

http://www.imemc.org/article/60089