Retail Liquor In Udon Thani

bankruatsteve

Going to have a party for some friends that are fond of B52. But, I'll be damned if I can find a good selection of liquor anywhere in Udon. Been to Tesco, Big C, Macro, Care Foure and none of them have the Irish Creme or Gran Marnier (not sure spelling that right). I don't live in the city so sny dwellers there can help me out?

Thanks.

I've seen the liquor section at Tesco,but I don't know much about the selection.I can go to A store and buy A pint of barcardi rum with no problem.Good Luck

Go to 1 of the German Restaurants and ask where to get it, or the Irish Clock.

I've seen the liquor section at Tesco,but I don't know much about the selection.I can go to A store and buy A pint of barcardi rum with no problem.Good Luck

Well, I thought I could go to Thai Visa Isan forum for some help. Guess not.

I'm in Mukdahan and to get anything that is not Scotch whisky i slip over the bridge to Savannakhett - Laos where you can get almost anything you want in the way of grog and cigarettes. The saving on the cost pays for the visa fee.

How quickly do you need it Steve?

Bailey's, Grand Marnier and Kahlua are all available at the 'Chinese Shop' could get some posted to you.

Surprised they haven't got them at Makro tho'

How quickly do you need it Steve?

Bailey's, Grand Marnier and Kahlua are all available at the 'Chinese Shop' could get some posted to you.

Surprised they haven't got them at Makro tho'

Thanks mate. But, if I can't find around here it'll be Leo and LaoKow - which would probablyl make everyone just as happy anyway. Cheers.

There's a wee Off Licence shop opposite side of the rd from the big shop with the Toshiba sign on Phosi rd which all the bars use. It's on a corner. If you can't get it there you chances of getting anywhere are very slim.

Reporting in: Finally got into the city today and checked out the corner place on Phosi. Yeah! They have good selection of spirits and wines and fournd everything I was searching. After that, we went to Central and the Tops Market and would you know they had everything too - although a slimmer selection and a bit higher price than the shop on Phosi. So, there you go if anyone else looking.

THANKS Wee Jimmy and Prajak!

Cheers