Translation

Thailad

วันนี้ได้รับกล่องพัสดุกล่องใหญ่ทางไกลจาก AU เปิดกล่องออกดูเห็นสิ่งของหลายรายการห่อกระดาษ ห่อของขวัญเอาไว้ ด้านหน้าสิ่งของเหล่านั้นมีการ์ดเล็ก ๆๆ บ่งบอกให้ทราบว่าชิ้นไหนเป็นของใคร หนึ่งในสิ่งของเหล่านั้นมีชื่อแม่กิ๊กด้วย พ่อแอลฟีมาห้ามไว้ว่าอย่าเพิ่งแกะดู อยากแกะออกดูจัง คันไม้คันมือรอให้ถึงวันคริสต์มาสไม่ไหวแล้ว เอิ๊กกกกกๆๆๆๆ Also I have a few more if you can PM me. Thanks its only a few more just to gauge the translation app I am using. Its all about me Iwill say know more until someone is kind enough to do it

วันนี้ได้รับกล่องพัสดุกล่องใหญ่ทางไกลจาก AU เปิดกล่องออกดูเห็นสิ่งของหลายรายการห่อกระดาษ ห่อของขวัญเอาไว้ ด้านหน้าสิ่งของเหล่านั้นมีการ์ดเล็ก ๆๆ บ่งบอกให้ทราบว่าชิ้นไหนเป็นของใคร หนึ่งในสิ่งของเหล่านั้นมีชื่อแม่กิ๊กด้วย พ่อแอลฟีมาห้ามไว้ว่าอย่าเพิ่งแกะดู อยากแกะออกดูจัง คันไม้คันมือรอให้ถึงวันคริสต์มาสไม่ไหวแล้ว เอิ๊กกกกกๆๆๆๆ

I got a big long-distance parcel today from AU, and opened it up and saw lots of stuff all wrapped up in wrapping paper. On the front of each item there was a little card saying who it was for, and on one of them it had Gik's mom's name! Alfie's dad said not to open them right away, but I want to so much--my hands are itching and I just can't wait until Christmas! Aaarrrrrrgg!

A couple notes:

"Gik" could be a name, but it's also a slang word for a casual lover or "friend with benefits". Given the context here, I'm guessing it's somebody's name.

"พ่อแอลฟี" could mean either "Father Alfie" (with "Father" being used as a title, as in "Father Christmas" or "Mother Teresa") or "Alfie's father". I went with the second choice.

Thanks heaps Peppy I have been spinning our as this is what Google Translation says it is.

Today was the big box, package box, far from the AU opens the view to see things from multiple wrapping paper. Remove the gift wrapping. Front of the object, the other a small card indicating that a piece which is one. One of the things they have sex with a parent. L father feed the sheep just do not see that. I removed more chan. Country wooden handle not wait for Christmas anymore. Earth than any other any other kg kg.

As you can see it say i have sex with my parent.

If I delete it one letter at a time it changes again do you think this could be used for a code?

Thanks again Peppy

Daz

วันนี้ได้รับกล่องพัสดุกล่องใหญ่ทางไกลจาก AU เปิดกล่องออกดูเห็นสิ่งของหลายรายการห่อกระดาษ ห่อของขวัญเอาไว้ ด้านหน้าสิ่งของเหล่านั้นมีการ์ดเล็ก ๆๆ บ่งบอกให้ทราบว่าชิ้นไหนเป็นของใคร หนึ่งในสิ่งของเหล่านั้นมีชื่อแม่กิ๊กด้วย พ่อแอลฟีมาห้ามไว้ว่าอย่าเพิ่งแกะดู อยากแกะออกดูจัง คันไม้คันมือรอให้ถึงวันคริสต์มาสไม่ไหวแล้ว เอิ๊กกกกกๆๆๆๆ

I got a big long-distance parcel today from AU, and opened it up and saw lots of stuff all wrapped up in wrapping paper. On the front of each item there was a little card saying who it was for, and on one of them it had Gik's mom's name! Alfie's dad said not to open them right away, but I want to so much--my hands are itching and I just can't wait until Christmas! Aaarrrrrrgg!

A couple notes:

"Gik" could be a name, but it's also a slang word for a casual lover or "friend with benefits". Given the context here, I'm guessing it's somebody's name.

"พ่อแอลฟี" could mean either "Father Alfie" (with "Father" being used as a title, as in "Father Christmas" or "Mother Teresa") or "Alfie's father". I went with the second choice.

Hi Peppy so this would be right off the mark also?

Poom ka พี่เองนะคะ ที่ซื้อโทรศัพท์ต่อคุณน้องอะค่ะ เวรกรรมมันมีจริงนะคะ พี่ไม่อยากด่าว่าใครให้หยาบคายนะคะ กลัวเป็นบาปเป็นกรรมติดตามตัว พี่โตแล้วลูกหนึ่งแล้วด้วย แต่น้องเนี้ยอายุเท่าไหร่พี่ไม่อยากเดา แต่อยากบอกว่าอย่าไปทำอย่างนี้กับใครอีก มันเจ็บนะคะ รู้หน้าไม่รู้ใจจริง ๆๆๆๆๆ คนไทยด้วยกันทำกันได้ หากินบนความทุกข์ของคนอื่น เกลียดจริง ๆๆ เลยคนโกหกหลอกลวงไม่จริงใจเนี้ย

Its not say this?

Poom ka myself in. I bought a phone on your brother in.. It s true destiny is in.. I do not want anyone to misuse tired my profanity. Dental fear is a sin is a pager. My adult children and one with But younger brother Nia How old do not want to guess. But I say that not to do it with someone else in. I know it hurts my heart really did not know any page any other Thai people do with each other. Living on the suffering of other people really hated it are not sincere liar fraud excellently.

Good Health Happiness & Prosperity for you and your Family

This

ดิฉันขอใช้พื้นที่นี้ขอโทษเพื่อนคนหนึ่งที่ดิฉันเคยพิมพ์ข้อความพาดพึง ทำให้เสี่ยมเสีย ด้วยการกระทำที่คาดไม่ถึงการณ์ และโพสต์ดังกล่าวได้ทำการลบเรียบร้อยแล้ว ทั้งนี้ขอให้ทุกท่านที่เคยได้เข้ามาอ่านโพสต์ดังกล่าว รับทราบโดยทั่วกันนะคะ ขออภัยมา ณ ที่นี้ ด้วยนะคะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

I would like to use this area, sorry, I have a friend who should brace type. The conical waste With the unprecedented action forward. And the post has been removed successfully. This may all of you that have ever come to read this post. I acknowledge the Symposium came in. Unfortunately, at this in. Thank you too. <Is not this then?

And this

แม่กิ๊กและแอลฟี ขอขอบคุณทุกคะแนนที่โหวดให้นะคะ วันนี้แอลฟีไม่ได้รับรางวัลใด ๆๆ ขนกลับมาบ้าน แต่เหนือสิ่งอื่นใดสิ่งที่ได้รับคือประสบการณ์อันมีค่ามากมาย ซึ่งน้อยคนนักที่จะได้รับประสบการณ์ดี ๆ แบบนี้ในชีวิต แม่กิ๊กและแอลฟีขอขอบคุณ "อองฟองและโรบินสัน" มา ณ โอกาสนี้ด้วยค่ะ

Not say this?

Sex mother and an agent. Thanks to all the points that are tired my votes. Today, an agent can not award any other transport back home, but above all what we get is much valuable experience. That very few will get a good experience in life. Sex mother and an agent, thank you. "Aung eggs and Robinson" comes in. As of this opportunity.

And the last one

วันอาทิตย์ดี ๆๆ แบบนี้ มาสนุกสนานกันหน่อยนะคะ ลูกใครชอบเพลงนี้บ้างเอ่ย อิอิ

Anything near this?

Sundays are good like this comes in. I have fun a little. Children who do like this song say Impact Impact.

But delete a few script it could be this or is this not possible or am I just looking into it to much.

วันอาทิตย์ดี ๆๆ แบบนี้ มาสนุกสนานกันหน่อยนะคะ ลูกใค>>>>Sundays are good like this to have fun a little tired my baby nobody ever knew.

Without going into it to much my Wife gives me plenty of reason that she is playing away that in itself does not bother me it more where is my Son when she is doing it that is of most concern.

There is no doubt she has changed since the birth of my our Son,bit early to say Ive been had again but all the warning signs are there,the lack of respect and blatant lies are killing me.

These are posts from my Sons Facebook page and i have full authority over them.

Thanks again

daz

Poom ka พี่เองนะคะ ที่ซื้อโทรศัพท์ต่อคุณน้องอะค่ะ เวรกรรมมันมีจริงนะคะ พี่ไม่อยากด่าว่าใครให้หยาบคายนะคะ กลัวเป็นบาปเป็นกรรมติดตามตัว พี่โตแล้วลูกหนึ่งแล้วด้วย แต่น้องเนี้ยอายุเท่าไหร่พี่ไม่อยากเดา แต่อยากบอกว่าอย่าไปทำอย่างนี้กับใครอีก มันเจ็บนะคะ รู้หน้าไม่รู้ใจจริง ๆๆๆๆๆ คนไทยด้วยกันทำกันได้ หากินบนความทุกข์ของคนอื่น เกลียดจริง ๆๆ เลยคนโกหกหลอกลวงไม่จริงใจเนี้ย

Poom, it's me--the person who bought the phone from you. Karma and merit are for real, you know, and I don't want to be rude or insult anyone cause I'm afraid of the karma. I'm grown up, and I've got a kid; I don't want to guess how old you are, but I want to tell you not to do this to anyone again. It hurt me. You really can't judge a book by its cover. How can a Thai do this to another Thai? Making a living on the suffering of others--I HATE liars and cheats.

ดิฉันขอใช้พื้นที่นี้ขอโทษเพื่อนคนหนึ่งที่ดิฉันเคยพิมพ์ข้อความพาดพึง ทำให้เสี่ยมเสีย ด้วยการกระทำที่คาดไม่ถึงการณ์ และโพสต์ดังกล่าวได้ทำการลบเรียบร้อยแล้ว ทั้งนี้ขอให้ทุกท่านที่เคยได้เข้ามาอ่านโพสต์ดังกล่าว รับทราบโดยทั่วกันนะคะ ขออภัยมา ณ ที่นี้ ด้วยนะคะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

I'd like to use this space to apologize to a friend who I wrote a damaging message about, without thinking my actions through. The post has been deleted, and I'd like everybody who read it to know that I'm asking for your forgiveness here. Thank you.

แม่กิ๊กและแอลฟี ขอขอบคุณทุกคะแนนที่โหวดให้นะคะ วันนี้แอลฟีไม่ได้รับรางวัลใด ๆๆ ขนกลับมาบ้าน แต่เหนือสิ่งอื่นใดสิ่งที่ได้รับคือประสบการณ์อันมีค่ามากมาย ซึ่งน้อยคนนักที่จะได้รับประสบการณ์ดี ๆ แบบนี้ในชีวิต แม่กิ๊กและแอลฟีขอขอบคุณ "อองฟองและโรบินสัน" มา ณ โอกาสนี้ด้วยค่ะ

Gik's mom and Alfie would like to thank you for all the votes. Alfie didn't get any prizes to take home today, but the most important thing was the experience which was so valuable. Not many people get a chance to have great experiences like this in their lives. Gik's mom and Alphie would like to take this opportunity to thank "Enfant and Robinson" as well.

วันอาทิตย์ดี ๆๆ แบบนี้ มาสนุกสนานกันหน่อยนะคะ ลูกใครชอบเพลงนี้บ้างเอ่ย อิอิ

It's such a beautiful Sunday, let's have some fun! Whose kids like this song? Hehe.

As you can see, Google translate isn't all that. (Perhaps I'm being too charitable here.)

The "sex mother" bit seems to be coming from "แม่กิ๊ก", which as I said, probably means "Gik's mother", though it could also mean "Mother Gik". Like I mentioned before "Gik" can be both a name or slang for "&lt;removed&gt; buddy", and Google seems to be going with the second idea here. However, even if it does mean that, "แม่กิ๊ก" means "my &lt;removed&gt; buddy's mom", not "mom's &lt;removed&gt; buddy"--that would have to be "กิ๊กแม่".

Is anybody in your family named Gik or Alfie?

From what I can tell so far, there isn't any funny business going on here, and you're getting all worked up trying to read something out of the garbage that Google translate spits out. You'd probably have better luck reading tea leaves. wink.gif

Have I lost the Plot?

I still have my sense of humour.

หวัดดีคนหล่อ" "Hi handsome man. "

"พีเอโตะน้อย คิดถึงจังเลยอ่าาาา ช..." "PS I Onrrrr chan Naruto think of little help .... " "Naruto low P Ahh I miss chan.

"ยินดีด้วยจ๊ะ ทำตามความรู้สึกของต..." "Congratulations will Follow Tong ... feel. " >"ยินดีด้วยจ๊ะ ทำตามความรู้สึกของต...>>"Congratulations will Follow the feel of Tong ...

"เครียด ๆๆ อยู่ก็ขำได้่อ่ะค่ะ อิอ..." "Stress is any other joke is closed in. A Oio .... "

"นกกี้จ๋าาาา พี่กิ๊กอ่ะเบื่อตัวเอ..." "Nok Hockey A gig I H๋rrrr A tired body .... " "นกกี้จ๋าาาา พี่กิ๊กอ่ะเบื่อตัวเอ.>> "Nok Hockey H๋rrrr A bored brother sex cock>>"A Nok Hockey H๋rrrr brother sex boring.

"คิดถึงแอลฟีบ้างน๊าาา จุ๊บ ๆๆ" "think about what an agent N๊rrr kiss any other. "

"คุณปูมีความสุขมาก ๆๆ นะคะ งานเข้..." "You are very happy crab tired my other job ... Vera. ">>"คุณปูมีความ>>"You have the crabs.

"เหมือนกันเลย อิอิ" "I like Impact Impact. "

"คุณแม่สวยมาก ๆๆ เลยละคะ CFM" "You pretty much any other parent at all this kind of CFM ".(CFM I think is short for come fu_k me)but it also could be a forrest protection.>"คุณแม่สวย CFM>"Mother Beautiful CFM.> "คุณแม่ส CFM>"You Mae CFM.

"แคทพามาเลียไปอัพเดทความน่ารักด้ว..." "Cat brought Julia to update causes the cuteness .... ""แคทพามาเลียไป>>"Cat brought them to lick.>>There has been 5 Malaysian builders mentioned.

"เอลล่าคนเก่ง อย่างนี้เค้าเรียกว่.. "Ella ace He called this .... "

"อิอิอิอิอิ" "Hehe Heheheh.

"น่ารักมาก ๆๆ เลยเพิ่งไปถ่ายมาเมื..." "so cute I just had other ... When the shooting. " >>"น่ารักมาก ๆๆ เลยเพิ่งไป>>>"so cute I just had other.

"ว้าววววววววววว หล่อจังเลยยยยย อ้..." "Wow, ddd ddd ddd. I cast Jang Yo ... network network network. "ว้าววววววววววว หล>>"Wow, ddd ddd ddd casting.

"แง แง เดนิซเจ็บก้นแน่เลยอ่าาาา เ..." "Denise terms terms hurt the bottom left ... think I Onrrrr fr.>"แง แง เดนิซเจ็บก้นแน่เลยอ่าาา>>"Denise terms terms left Onrrr think I hurt the bottom.>>>Onrrr is maybe baby and if its happening its abuse.

These are all idividual comments from the same person supposedly regarding photos.

I think and I hope I am wrong but there is different meaning to them.

There is 6 months worth enough to fill a book.50/50

Thank you

Without going into it to much my Wife gives me plenty of reason that she is playing away that in itself does not bother me it more where is my Son when she is doing it that is of most concern.

There is no doubt she has changed since the birth of my our Son,bit early to say Ive been had again but all the warning signs are there,the lack of respect and blatant lies are killing me.

These are posts from my Sons Facebook page and i have full authority over them.

Thanks again

daz

Excuse me for butting in but what you have written worries me. I don't know much about facebook but I understand that within a group you can read everything written by everybody. These extracts are obviously not all written by your son or to your son and may not have anything to do with your son.

Poom complained about being cheated over buying a phone, from who, your son? Someone got a parcel and Alfie wouldn't allow unwrapping of the contents, if you recognise that situation then your son is calling you 'Alfie' and your wife 'mother gik' on facebook. If this is the case then why not ask your son for an explanation? He probably doesn't know what gik means or his group has changed its meaning.

Google is proabably biased toward sex and salaciousness whenever it encounters relationships and parts of the body; I am surprised ปวดก้น didn't come out as sore-ass thus producing a different paranoia altogether.

I would not beat myself up over this rubbish, and surely if anything has been 'going-on' long enough for your son to reach an age when he can use facebook and the family is still together then there isn't much to worry about.

Having said that I did find some of the posts interesting, altough not meant for me, thanks.

Have I lost the Plot?

If you keep trying to read this garbage, you will. Machine translation works best for technical documents, news reports and the like, i.e. anything where the vocabulary used is relatively unambiguous, and for language pairs that are closely related in terms of grammar and the metaphors they use to express ideas. Even then, it's far from perfect and will only give you the "gist" of what the original actually says.

What you've got here are attempts to machine translate conversational language that is extremely sensitive to context, between two languages which have almost nothing in common. You can't get even the gist from it--the translations are ridiculous, and contain almost nothing of the original meaning. And deleting the last couple words of each sentence won't help. blink.gif