The Good, The Bad And The Bizarre

PattayaOneTeam

GAYMARCH

Email me at gaymarchpattayaone [at] gmail.com

The Good, the Bad and the Bizarre: I recently visited Cartier Boys Club, off the beaten, gay path, on Soi Lengkee between Third Road and Soi Buakhow. There were about ten 'boys' and katoeys dancing on the stage. The first show commenced about 10:30 pm and was an hour in length. The opening act featured a katoey shooting fireworks from her back door; and it wasn't even the Fourth of July. Other acts included boys in costume and out. Golf enthusiasts appreciated the putting demonstration in which the golf club was suspended from the player's pole. Three well-built, young men danced on the stage, au natural and then circulated among the audience. Other acts included a body painting dance and a shower show. In a show of responsibility, the boy performing in the show's finale wore a condom. Cartier has been open for four years. On the few occasions I've visited, there seemed to be a dearth of customers. Perhaps, they do well with their 'home delivery' service.

Dancers from Wild West Boys (Pattayaland Soi 2), perform in front of the bar before the show. You can get a preview featuring boys in sexy, black briefs and traditional costumes. Across the soi, they were packed to the rafters on the 22nd at Happy Place Bar, for their monthly Boy Bingo. Bingo cards are 100 baht apiece. First prize winner gets to take off a boy of his choice for free; and the bar gives the chosen staff member a 1,000 baht tip. So, the winner potentially wouldn't have to pay anything. (Could anyone be that cheap?)

Boys in Briefs: Over in Boyz Town (Pattayaland Soi 3), Saturday is Sexy Underwear Night at Funny Boys. The dancing lads strut around their stuff in the latest, sexy, bikini fashions. Actually, I thought boys in their underwear could be seen every night. The guys at Funny Boys are mostly on the slim side. [more…]

To read the rest of this article download the PDF here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/files/download/663-pattaya-one-issue-6/

Enjoyed this article? Why not go to our poll and vote for it at:

gallery_327_1086_2603.gif

-- Pattaya One 2010-12-27