How Active Are You?

westybrook

Just curious, this is to both male and female, but how active are you, how old are you, how many times a week, or if your lucky how many times a day :o

That way we can see if were too much with our partner and need to chill down a bit or if your under the average and need to think about doing it more :D

Hows first?

Just curious, this is to both male and female, but how active are you, how old are you, how many times a week, or if your lucky how many times a day :o

That way we can see if were too much with our partner and need to chill down a bit or if your under the average and need to think about doing it more :D

Hows first?

Go on then westy, you first :D

Rj

Well.... being away from the wife for 4 months now I suppose I have not been that active.. apart from with myself.. :D

I can't really say how many times a week or day we are "active" (when together of course) ... I don't really keep a count... we just get down to it when we are in the mood..

What I will say is that I am "in the mood" 24/7 .. and have never been disappointed.. :o

totster :D

Well Iv been away from the wife 4 months also, I see her in 40 days and counting. When I do see her she will either be days away from giving birth or :o have given birth already :D Which I hope doesnt happen.

But when I was with her 7 months, we were like rabbits :D Im 24 and shes 23 so we have the stamina and well you know young love and that, I love it !

Love making is so cool!

Thankyou GOD for giving us the means to show out love to one another thats all I say :D

Edited by westybrook

This reminded me of a joke.

These two brothers and there father were at the pharmacy. The youngest brother asked the pharmacist for 3 condums. The older brother and father looked at him. He said , 1 for friday,1 for saturday and 1 for sunday. The older brother asked the pharmacist for 6 condums. 2 for friday, 2 for saturday and 2 for sunday. Then the father asked the pharmacist for 12 condums. The two brothers jaws drop and they said alright pop. The father said, 1 for january, 1 for february, 1 for march...etc,etc,etc!

PKg :o

Hows first?

oh, you are a curious boy!!

It looks as if you are a bit insecure though. Dont worry, there is no "normal", it all depends on each person. There are some men who need sex several times a day, some who only need once a week. Both are normal. So dont try to perform to an apparent average.

having said that, I like a man who can make me happy

:D:D:D

. It all started at a work party ....

Ah ... work parties.... fantastic fun.. :D

Two of my former wives eventuated from work parties. :D

I stopped going to them. Work life becomes he1l afterwards. :o

He he... shouldn't mix business with pleasure.. apart from a the works christmas party.. :D

How Active Are You

well about sex drive it has many condition involve ..as age ,emotion status,testosterone level, satify...etc

IMHO , sex is an important thing but its not the "Big Deal" of our life

what is the concept of life? " eat ,sh1t,phunk and sleep" ?? no no no it's nearly true..but life has more than that

yes...organism need the reproductive system .(yes it can make us pleasure as we re in heaven on earth)

if you ask me about how active am i .. so it depends on the time you ask me ..

- who stay with me?

- am i stress from something (emotion stuff)?

- am i tired ?

- am i so old?

- am i sick ?

- etc ...blah blah

i can be the 200000000 voltages girl or dead person all up to when you ask me

Bambi :o

Edited by BambinA

This is an interesting and complex topic of which I don't see many serious replies. I find there is some difference with Thai vs western ladies. The under 30 or so seem to be more "liberated" I would say and are more "give and take" re sex. What I have seen of the over 30 are a bit prudish and old-fashioned by my standards. Sometimes mine seems to be less knowledgeable than high school girls I have known many decades ago. She is 35 and sometimes acts like 65. I don't really know if she does not like me or does not like sex with anyone. Sex is not her first priority in any case..

This is an interesting and complex topic of which I don't see many serious replies. I find there is some difference with Thai vs western ladies. The under 30 or so seem to be more "liberated" I would say and are more "give and take" re sex. What I have seen of the over 30 are a bit prudish and old-fashioned by my standards. Sometimes mine seems to be less knowledgeable than high school girls I have known many decades ago. She is 35 and sometimes acts like 65. I don't really know if she does not like me or does not like sex with anyone. Sex is not her first priority in any case..

that sounds sad...how about your priority? and you could always ask her :o

that sounds sad...how about your priority? and you could always ask her :o

When a woman starts putting restrictions on how often, what time of day and what they will do or not do, I would say this puts a "chill" on the relationship. Discussion is rather futile and the attitude is "take it or leave it". Spontaneity is a rather unknown concept to her.