Girlfriend Doesn'T Ask For Money

sambai

Robblok I am 65 what is my age bracket?

Your smart enough to figure that one out you just wont accept it. You like your life the way you have it and you don't call it love. You just pay for it and your happy so no harm done.

I don't preach to realists like you who know what they are doing but to the blind who think its all love an shove out loads of money on a monthly base.

The truth be known the age thing may be an indicator but certainly not a major concern.

I found a beautiful 55 year old Thai woman who owns a high class big restaurant close to me. The restaurant has a grand piano and a formally dressed man to play it and sing nightly. The food is Thai and expensive.

I've been in the restaurant business all my life. I could have helped her and we had something to talk about. And I still have 6 tuxedos in storage from my last stateside business.

I was excited looked like a marriage made in heaven. She was 55 but looked good in her black Chanel frock and high heels.

I got serious and did some investigation. She had been married three times. OK no biggie, so had I. But she didn't get a divorce. She was widowed three times. How did her three husbands die? Gunshot wounds.

Back to the drawing board.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robblok I am 65 what is my age bracket?

Your smart enough to figure that one out you just wont accept it. You like your life the way you have it and you don't call it love. You just pay for it and your happy so no harm done.

I don't preach to realists like you who know what they are doing but to the blind who think its all love an shove out loads of money on a monthly base.

The truth be known the age thing may be an indicator but certainly not a major concern.

I found a beautiful 55 year old Thai woman who owns a high class big restaurant close to me. The restaurant has a grand piano and a formally dressed man to play it and sing nightly. The food is Thai and expensive.

I've been in the restaurant business all my life. I could have helped her and we had something to talk about. And I still have 6 tuxedos in storage from my last stateside business.

I was excited looked like a marriage made in heaven. She was 55 but looked good in her black Chanel frock and high heels.

I got serious and did some investigation. She had been married three times. OK no biggie, so had I. But she didn't get a divorce. She was widowed three times. How did her three husbands die? Gunshot wounds.

Back to the drawing board.

Marky the age thing is an indicator and works in more cases then not. But 65 and 55 nothing wrong with that. Gunshot woonds :P id run.

I really don't car much what other people do but when they call it love and then when they are ripped off call all thai girls bad just does not cut it.

Anyway i am not sure that i would just have a wife for hire if i was a lot older. But i would not call it love and i knew what i was doing. That is the whole point for me.

If there is a considerable age difference and your paying her and her fam sin sod and / or are paying for her to stay home or support her. Then its a good indication its not love and then dont complain when you think it is and it goes wrong. I dont think that you will make that mistake because you know the score.

... dont complain when you think it is (love) and it goes wrong... In any such age-discrepant relationship as described above -- whether for love or otherwise -- the modus operandi should maybe be that if she disappears tomorrow you are still ahead of the game and have nothing about which to complain.

In the past I have had 3 Thai girlfriends, 7 years, 2 years and 3 months, now they are just very good friends, like sisters. None of them ever asked for money, none of them wanted me to buy them gold or other useless crap. This ladies have no respect at all for Thai girls who pretend to love a guy but who are only interested in his wealth and the love is not deep at all. There are enough Thai girls that are 100% OK and loyal to the guy.

Never had any problems with 'parasite type girls'.

... Thai girls who pretend to love a guy but who are only interested in his wealth and the love is not deep at all... You are a Prince ... Of course that can work in both directions: the elderly farang can find some knock-out in her mid-20s and pretend he loves her and at the cost of petty cash (or even more) usurp some of the best years of her life -- then when another catches his eye dump the existing one and go on to the other.

Edited by jazzbo

... Thai girls who pretend to love a guy but who are only interested in his wealth and the love is not deep at all... You are a Prince ... Of course that can work in both directions: the elderly farang can find some knock-out in her mid-20s and pretend he loves her and at the cost of petty cash (or even more) usurp some of the best years of her life -- then when another catches his eye dump the existing one and go on to the other.

If they are both ok with it i don't see a problem. I just see a problem where they are deceiving each other.

If I get your logic you are saying the young woman can actually love the old duffer. Because if she was only in it for cash why would you feel sorry for her?

K. Mark -- I don't know that I was feeling sorry for anyone ... just bored with the notion that any older farang guy is mere putty in the hands of a manipulative much younger Thai girl who whispers all day empty sweet nothings in his ear... maybe -- money aside -- they really do love each other ... maybe the young girl has already had a multitude of relationships and finds it exciting ... who knows what really lurks in the hearts of Thai women