Sin Sod

RodneyAkin

Listen OP, there are many many jealous guys here. This girl seems like a real dream come true. Yes, she is on various dating sites and yes she is sending sexy pictures all over the internet to random men, yes she is in contact with men all over the globe including Germany and Norway - but so what? It's nice to find a girl who is international and cultured. Yes, as some of the jealous guys on here have mentioned, she has already lied to you and it is sort of worrying that she plans to quit her employment as soon as you arrive and then plans to live off of you for the rest of her life, but in my experience, Thai women have very small appetites and can be fed rather cheaply. Yes, it is worrying that despite her lack of virginity and earning potential that her father is demanding that you pay him 500,000 baht for the right to marry and then support her for the rest of her life but guess what, there is no set price for love because love is the most valuable thing there is that you can buy from an Isaan father-in-law. Many of our users are obviously jealous that you found such a perfect girl in a country with such a very limited supply of available women. My advice is to pay the 500,000 baht.

Point taken and you are right

No shortage of females i am just stuck with this one and by the sounds of it need to make a move one way or other

Thanks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic