House Insurance Agents

scorecard

Coming soon I need to take full building and contents insurance on a new house in CM.

Prefer to take a policy with a western insurance company, but of course through a local agent. (And I realize that using a western company and/or local sales agent provides no guarantees of performance.)

Would appreciate if some CM members could please share the name of an agent they have used to buy / renew a house policy.

Or, is there a local TV member who has had the misfortune to need to claim, and was it handled professionally and promptly by the local agent, and was the end result of the claim to your satisaction, etc.

Thanks.

I believe this forum has an excellent Insurance Agent link - But I can't recall where it is :whistling:

Kidding aside - I have Health, Condo & Auto thru them for the last 3 years - All done inexpensively and with great professionalism - check them out - They list all prices n there website... Click Insurance in the upper nav-bar...

Edited by sfokevin

I believe this forum has an excellent Insurance Agent link - But I can't recall where it is :whistling:

Kidding aside - I have Health, Condo & Auto thru them for the last 3 years - All done inexpensively and with great professionalism - check them out - They list all prices n there website... Click Insurance in the upper nav-bar...

I asked for a quote from the ThaiVisa Insurance, for health insurance a few months back. They never replied to my communication (sent twice), but don't know if that's normal "service".

I asked for a quote from the ThaiVisa Insurance, for health insurance a few months back. They never replied to my communication (sent twice), but don't know if that's normal "service".

That's why he said 'kidding aside'. ;) I enjoy a little sarcasm in the morning.

I recommend Gary at AA insurance on Mee Chok Plaza. I have my Car and home insurance with him. Very good service. Apart from the fact that he's from Liverpool his English is brilliant :D

Seconded AA is the best gary will sort it out for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I find the service at AA Mechok Plaza to be lacking. Personally I can't recommend them.

Totally agree. Service is lacking and questions posed go unanswered. This agency only provide general insurance to the public and do not seem to even be able to answer basic questions.

I find the service at AA Mechok Plaza to be lacking. Personally I can't recommend them.

Totally agree. Service is lacking and questions posed go unanswered. This agency only provide general insurance to the public and do not seem to even be able to answer basic questions.

I went their for both vehicle insurance and house insurance .They had no trouble answering all my questions and i ended up with far better insurance than i had, had previously at less cost and better terms .