Party On Phuket

khall64au

I dont understand this post. Are you talking about transvestites?

Anyway, if there is a party then please post the details.

I know a good DJ who will work for free and has all his own decks and stuff

M

I definitely agree its about that time!! Freedom Bar is a definite yes but a Friday night might be a problem - I work until 9:30. Plus I wouldn;t inflict my alcohol breath on my students again!!

But lets definitely get something organised.

Tomorrow you can say "I'm off to Thailand next month". Not long now!

I know... !! Excited is not the word... :D

totster :o

Soon it'll be three weeks.

Then less than twenty days.

Then two weeks to go.

Then single days.

Then one more week.

Then you get into "the no-mores". No more Mondays etc.

Then you are down to one handful.

Then it's "the day after tomorrow" and things start speeding up rapidly.

Am an old hand at this count-down game.

PS. You don't count today or the day you fly. That gets rid of a couple more days.

Sir Burr, looks like we will be back around the same time.

Kerri, Friday 16th - don't think I can make it. I'll try!

Freedom Bar - good place, nice friendly waitresses (they even remembered I came in with a buggy 1.5 years ago!) and Guinness on tap :o

I'll keep my eye out on this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

I know there have probably been about 276 savage Chang sessions since this thread began, but I'm over for the month commencing 16th October, and would welcome the chance of a) getting on the lash, :o meeting some other TVers, and c) getting on the lash.

Is anything arranged, or can it be so? Personally, I'm fairly well-placed to get anywhere (Cherngtalay), and in any event I'll crawl across half a mile of broken glass to get on the hit and miss.

I know there have probably been about 276 savage Chang sessions since this thread began, but I'm over for the month commencing 16th October, and would welcome the chance of a) getting on the lash, :D meeting some other TVers, and c) getting on the lash.

Is anything arranged, or can it be so? Personally, I'm fairly well-placed to get anywhere (Cherngtalay), and in any event I'll crawl across half a mile of broken glass to get on the hit and miss.

Well, if there were... nobody invited me (haha!) :D

Methinks we should organise a BIG party for when Totster hits town (from Oct 27). That should tie in with presence of above poster and the rest of us will, no doubt, be very ready for a BIG night on the town :D

Any suggestions for a time and place? C'mon all you closet party animals - speak up!!!! :o

Well, if there were... nobody invited me  (haha!)  :D

Methinks we should organise a BIG party for when Totster hits town (from Oct 27). That should tie in with presence of above poster and the rest of us will, no doubt, be very ready for a BIG night on the town  :D

Any suggestions for a time and place? C'mon all you closet party animals - speak up!!!!  :o

Well..... you know I'm up for it.... just tell me when and where and I'll be there..!! :D

Oh.. better draw me a map too... :D

totster :D:D:D

I'm planning to be in Phuket the weekend of Oct. 21st.

Is there anyone on this Phuket forum who actually lives in Phuket ?

OK, if the next party is a success (i.e. more than 2 people) I might consider the one after that ! :D

Oi!!! A few of us actually DO live here... and we did have a party a few months back (with all 9 of us). Soooooooo with you and Totster and Sadman and the other 9 plus all those others who VILL BE COMING :o ... just consider yourself disadvantaged if you're not there. :D

I'm planning to be in Phuket the weekend of Oct. 21st.

Is there anyone on this Phuket forum who actually lives in Phuket ?

OK, if the next party is a success (i.e. more than 2 people) I might consider the one after that ! :D

Oi!!! A few of us actually DO live here... and we did have a party a few months back (with all 9 of us). Soooooooo with you and Totster and Sadman and the other 9 plus all those others who VILL BE COMING :D ... just consider yourself disadvantaged if you're not there. :D

Hang on, have I missed a month (or 2) here ? If I remember right wasnt there only 2 people who turned up for the last one ?

I cant remember who they were but im sure Sirburr was one of them ? :o

As for Freedom bar, no thanks..... last time I went there the bird behind the bar sat crying all night because her boyfriend ditched her, which is all well & good but not good when my glass is sitting on empty ! :D

OK... you missed a month or two. Feel free to make some suggestions then  :D

Khall, you a lady or a guy ? Just wondering.....

With a dancing red rose for an avatar?..... :o How confusing :D

Thought so but hey, you never know in Thailand !! :D Always interesting to hear from the ladys living in the area ! :D

Taxin

You're right, you missed one. The first was just me and Patong Bob. Bit of an unmitigated flop.

Second one was excellent. Didn't finish until five in the morning.

Anyway, didn't you say that meeting people in real life that you had first met on a forum was not your bag? Hope you have changed your mind.

Would love to be here to meet the "avatar maestro", but it now looks like I'll be at work.

Curses!

I'm scheduled to be back in Phuket on 5th Oct. Then off again on the 8th, and back again on the 11th. Away again on the 19th, back on 21st / 22nd.

So anytime 21st / 22nd Oct is a good time for me.

Rawai and Chalong area please. No Patongs and beyond - I'm definitely a lightweight now that I'm away from Phuket for a few good weeks!

OK, watering hols:

Tamarind's

Freedom's (no crying birds this time - if there are, who cares? :D)

Maybe another recommendation if I happen to chance upon a worthy one. :o

Best is either Kat's or Totster's arrival, or both? :D

Edited by LadyinRed

I definitley want to have a repeat performance or even better of the last pissup, because it was a blast :o

But, unfortunately, Sir Burr won't be at this one :D

Here's the thing: I'm coordinating a weekend in Phuket with a trip to Trang. A lot depends on my friend and the way travel arrangements work out.

Now I'm not sure if I will be in Phuket the weekend of Oct. 15th, or the following weekend on the 21st/22nd.

I won't be able to confirm this until the end of this week.

I'm glad to see that Lady in Red will be there both weekends. What about you Khall?

Edited by kat