Party On Phuket

khall64au

weekend of Oct. 15th, or the following weekend on the 21st/22nd.

There's a good chance I'll still be here for these two week-ends. Wont be here for the one after.

If you guys decide to have a meet-up on either of these week-ends, my vote is to go along with what we tentatively decided on the last P/U.

Tamarind Bar on the waterfront. Close for everyone, reasonable prices, good food and friendly staff.

I am just a wee bit concerned. I was thinking of popping along for a dry sherry at sunset, followed by a campari and soda, then off home by 9pm. Mrs Sadman and I like to live life to the full, you know.

THEN I THOUGHT - NAAAAAAAAAAA - let's just nip out for a couple of quiet pints followed by a dozen noisy ones.

Sorry, but I don't know some of the watering holes suggested, so directions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ok, looks like we have decided on the bar. What about the date? How about Saturday 15th October?

Would sure like to meet RC. A gentleman farmer a few hours out of BKK.

For Sadman, directions to Tamarind Bar.

Go to Hayaek Circle in Chalong. Take the exit to the pier in Ao Chalong bay.

Before you get to the end of the road, turn left in front of the car-park. The road, after about 100 mtrs then comes out on the sea-front. Look for Tamarind Bar on the left. There is a Tamarind tree and a coconut tree with fairy lights. Can't miss it.

Ok, looks like we have decided on the bar. What about the date? How about Saturday 15th October?

Would sure like to meet RC. A gentleman farmer a few hours out of BKK.

For Sadman, directions to Tamarind Bar.

Go to Hayaek Circle in Chalong. Take the exit to the pier in Ao Chalong bay.

Before you get to the end of the road, turn left in front of the car-park. The road, after about 100 mtrs then comes out on the sea-front. Look for Tamarind Bar on the left. There is a Tamarind tree and a coconut tree with fairy lights. Can't miss it.

Thanks, Sir Burr.

Working up a thirst as I write.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'll be down on the 11th to 16 th, if anyone want's to get together for a few, just send me a Pm and we'll swap phone numbers and sort something out. I will prob be Patong though as I'm going with some friends and we wont have transport.....yes I know they have Tuk Tuks there :o

Oh bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger!

Just collected my sodding flight tickets and there's been a change, so I don't get into Phuket until Monday 17th. I have to go to Bangkok for the rugby 7s on 27th, so it looks like I'll miss out.

If there's any change, please let me know. Otherwise, have a good time and I'll catch you next time.

Sadman- will also be having a get together probably on the 26th for Totster's visit. Check out his thread for more details: "The Totsters are coming......."  :o

Heeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!! All is not lost!

Many thanks, I'll do that.