Underage Employees Found In Pattaya Boy Bar By Immigration Police

Rimmer

Underage employees found in South Pattaya Boy Bar by Immigration Police

PATTAYA: -- A Boy Bar was raided by Pattaya Immigration Officers over the New Year period and underage workers were found inside. Officers raided the Good Boys Bar in Soi Sunee Plaza in South Pattaya and found 4 boys under the aged of 18 who were working as dancers in the bar.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-01-04

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

one wonders , who would go there.....?:bah:

I've been told by reliable authorities that 90 percent of both the customers and staff are there to research the topic for their sociology class.

BTW, I noticed they arrested the bar manager. Good move that. But how about the bar's owner?

Edited by Jingthing

why are immigration raiding the place? , are the foreign nationals??

Farang police volunteers! Why would anybody want to stay in a place like Pattaya and play cop? In my opinion these idiots are more twisted than those partaking of the services on offer in the said bar. What brought these wannabes to Pattaya in the first place one wonders?

why are immigration raiding the place? , are the foreign nationals??

Farang police volunteers! Why would anybody want to stay in a place like Pattaya and play cop? In my opinion these idiots are more twisted than those partaking of the services on offer in the said bar. What brought these wannabes to Pattaya in the first place one wonders?

Just why is helping Thai Police and Tourist Police " twisted " ? Volunteers in both forces are normally longer term residents giving something back to their adopted country. They do so in a variety of ways that help non-Thais. They're not authorised to be 100% policemen but "wannabees" that "play cop" ? When you grow up, what do YOU want to be ?

Edited by petercool

They're not authorised to be 100% policemen but "wannabees" that "play cop" ?

They're not authorised to be policemen at all, which is why they have no police powers.

Like Boater, I wonder why this involved the Immigration Police, as apparently all involved (including the boys) were Thai, and why those arrested were taken to Soi 6, Jomtien, not Soi 9, Pattaya. Quite possibly there is more to this than meets the eye.

The only Immigration Police volunteer in Pattaya whom I am aware of is Barry Kenyon, who assists in Soi 6 ever day and who should, under no circumstances. be tarred with the same brush as various other Police volunteers (and ex-police volunteers).

They're not authorised to be 100% policemen but "wannabees" that "play cop" ?

They're not authorised to be policemen at all, which is why they have no police powers.

The Royal Thai Police and Highway Police each have both Thai and Foreign volunteers assisting them in Pattaya and Banglamung and when in the company of, and instructed by, a Thai police officer, they do have powers in cases where provable evidence is there of a crime or misdemeanor. The respective Thai Superintendents might disagree with your blanket statement - as I do.