Best Place To Get Visa In France ?

Our company has just accepted an Intern who is a University Student in France (French National).

This will be for a 3 month Internship position and I understand that the best visa should be a non-im B visa, but just wondering where would be the best place to advise him to get his visa, if he would be able to get a multiple entry or just a single entry and what docs our company will need to give him to support his visa application.

I realize that I could advise him to just go to Thai Embassy, but am aware that sometimes consulates are more accommodating and not all embassies are as "user freindly" as others, so I would like to ask anyone with any experience in requesting visa from France to give a little feedback on their experience.

Thanks all ...

The one French ThaiVisa member I ever met was in Thailand on an extension for employment. French people tend to read websites and forums in French. Perhaps your French student could do a Google search for something suitable.

I have travelled to Paris on business for both Thai and Non Thai companies based in Thailand overthe past 17 years.

Of all the Thai Embassies I have experienced , and they are many, I would say the Paris Embassy is nothing but helpful and friendly.

On one trip to Paris my business was cut short and I had only one day to get a new Non O Visa - I went to the Embassy at 9.30 am explained my plight and was out of there with the Visa at 10.15am.

Just make sure your Intern has all the appropriate documentation.

Mario....

I have tried to look up online to see if there were any consulates or honorary consulates in France but was not able to find any. The only listing I could find in France was the Embassy in Paris. Do you know of any consulates or Honorary Consulates in France?

Clinique...

Thank you for the above information, it is good to hear that the Paris Embassy is helpful. I am guessing that he will need a letter from the company confirming the Internship offer, but will wait for him to contact the Embassy and advise.