Bar Opening - Friday Night 12 December

Indo-Siam

Gents -

I live on Sukhumvit Soi 8. A new bar on that Soi will have its grand opening Friday night, 12 December - Corleone's near the Sukhumvit end.

Website is http://www.corleones-bangkok.com - includes a "pop-up" voucher for a free opening night drink.

I have no particular connection to the bar, but my firm's Siam Websit division developed the website (as bar will not open 'til Friday, the site is a bit weak on bar photos).

Cheers!

Indo-Siam

www.siamwebsite.com

www.thaistartup.com

www.indo-siam.com

www.thaitradedata.com

www.bangkokstaff.com

www.thaisupercool.com

Admin edit: Made Corleones link clickable

Edited by george

Gents -

I live on Sukhumvit Soi 8. A new bar on that Soi will have its grand opening Friday night, 12 December - Corleone's near the Sukhumvit end.

Website is http://www.corleones-bangkok.com - includes a "pop-up" voucher for a free opening night drink.

I have no particular connection to the bar, but my firm's Siam Websit division developed the website (as bar will not open 'til Friday, the site is a bit weak on bar photos).

Cheers!

Indo-Siam

www.siamwebsite.com

www.thaistartup.com

www.indo-siam.com

www.thaitradedata.com

www.bangkokstaff.com

www.thaisupercool.com

Admin edit: Made Corleones link clickable

:D Interesting you should mention Soi 8 and Corleone's. I noticed that place when I was staying on Soi 8 last month. I couldn't help wondering how they where going to give it a wise guy atmophere. :o

Well any reports on how it went. I am always looking for good day time hangouts

other than gullivers beir garden golden bear that is good people watching. Was the staff sociable and of course delightful. It is a few months away but I will check it out. I find nothing better than being free and single with a pocket full of personality. Let the good times roll, I hope it is not loud on the music until after I am to wasted to realize it.