Jack Daniel'S Silver Select

DahlskeBank

So, as you all probably understood, or will by reading this post, I want to buy a bottle of Jack Daniel's Silver Select. In Thailand.

Would seem possible, right? It's the land of everything. Except this bottle of JD. I've bought it before in the King Power's Duty Free Shop at the airport, though leaving the country for a bottle of JD is too much hassle. I've asked at the Wine Shop or whatever they call it at Siam Paragon, but they said they didn't have it, which I could see with my own eyes. So I asked if they could order it, to which they replied that it was impossible buy this bottle in Thailand. Hmmm, the biggest and most expensive shopping mall in the capital of Thailand can't order this bottle?!

So, if anyone could help me out here, I'd love a bottle of Jack Daniel's Silver Select and I need it by 14th of January!

I thought I'd get e-mails when this thread got replied to. Must'a missed some checkpoints here and there.

Fatdog:

That'd be swell, though I guess I'm already too late for that little endeavor.

random:

Thanks for being random. I don't need random bottles of alcohol. I need this specific one. Specifically, I need a bottle of JD that can't be found on every single 7-Eleven.

dominique355:

Careful what you wish for, you might get more than you bargained for...

I thought I'd get e-mails when this thread got replied to. Must'a missed some checkpoints here and there.

Fatdog:

That'd be swell, though I guess I'm already too late for that little endeavor.

random:

Thanks for being random. I don't need random bottles of alcohol. I need this specific one. Specifically, I need a bottle of JD that can't be found on every single 7-Eleven.

dominique355:

Careful what you wish for, you might get more than you bargained for...

I just finished one of my silver select this afternoon, I enjoy it but much prefer the platinum reserve - will be drinking it in about 5 minutes, thank god for Labuan

random:

Sorry for striking up a conversation and asking if you had tried a particular type of other bourbon, in future i will endeavor to offer no help whatsoever :rolleyes:

Sorry for striking up a conversation and asking if you had tried a particular type of other bourbon, in future i will endeavor to offer no help whatsoever :rolleyes:

Lord. All this auto-quoting is make me insane. But yes, thanks for the suggestion. They did in fact suggest the same bottle at Siam Paragon. I might even try it, seeing as how I'm an alcoholic quitting alcohol for the 7th time this year... Anywho, I don't really care about the taste, flavor, alcohol percentage, price or whatever, I just need this specific bottle, with it's correct contents. It's a gift you see, and gifts can't be random, they need to be specific, if they are not, the effect of the gift is gone, and with the effect gone, the gift is useless. It's like giving the wrong amount of roses, if you follow me. If you don't follow me, don't give roses.

Guess I'll just bring a wad of cash to the airport and wave in front of some police officers... :whistling: