Need Opinion Of Bar Flies, Drunks, Sots And Lushes

Elliot

there is an open air quiet, upper "chill out" deck with cushions on the floor, minimal lighting ...we also have three a/c double cabins which we did not rent out for 300 baht per half hour to the 60 marines who had a "back from iraq" cruise in april since that would be encouraging immoral and illegal activities so dont ask elliot when you get on board...

we havent advertised these residents of thailand special price yet excpet to talk about it here so we didnt get 20 people last friday but we're cool with trying it again this friday if you're interested...

we did email most of the owners of bars in patong to offer them 100 baht per person commission for an after-closing hours cruise to start at 130 so they wouldnt be losing any money...but not one even answered...go figure...

we have ten tuk tuks and taxis liined up to be available to bring people direct from the bars to the pier and come back at 6am or whatever time the customers want to pick them up...

anyone interested for friday night can call our office at (076) 280-737 between 10am and 6pm...

there is an open air quiet, upper "chill out" deck with cushions on the floor, minimal lighting ...we also have three a/c double cabins which we did not rent out for 300 baht per half hour to the 60 marines who had a "back from iraq" cruise in april since that would be encouraging immoral and illegal activities so dont ask elliot when you get on board...

we havent advertised these residents of thailand special price yet excpet to talk about it here so we didnt get 20 people last friday but we're cool with trying it again this friday if you're interested...

we did email most of the owners of bars in patong to offer them 100 baht per person commission for an after-closing hours cruise to start at 130 so they wouldnt be losing any money...but not one even answered...go figure...

we have ten tuk tuks and taxis liined up to be available to bring people direct from the bars to the pier and come back at 6am or whatever time the customers want to pick them up...

anyone interested for friday night can call our office at (076) 280-737 between 10am and 6pm...

I might be interested if you could arrange an alternative form of transport, instead of tuk tuks ? Reckon I might have 20 for you ! :o

I might be interested if you could arrange an alternative form of transport, instead of tuk tuks ? Reckon I might have 20 for you ! :o

there are also plenty of taxis in patong who will bring your group to the pier and then take them home in the morning...and there are always private taxis at the peir in the morning...

let me know if you want to go this friday or next! thanks - you bring 20 people and you get on free...

there are also plenty of taxis in patong who will bring your group to the pier and then take them home in the morning...and there are always private taxis at the peir in the morning...

let me know if you want to go this friday or next! thanks - you bring 20 people and you get on free...

How about a bus? :D

Interesting idea but I really would suggest that you devote some time to your website and highlight some of the safety features of your boat. No mention of emergency procedures, lifejackets, rescue etc - people are very aware of this for obvious reasons. Put in a positive manner it will benefit you in the long run and help seperate you from your competition.

By the way, I would actually suggest that you just charge a fixed figure and all draught beers are free. Easier to justify for folks but the reality is that they would be hard pressed to drink more than 10 glasses as an average as some people will drink considerably less than others yet still pay the same price to get onboard.

Also this was done in Pattaya by a couple of guys (Tony's disco and Hollywood disco) but for some reason got closed down by the police. Perhaps you have to get out into International waters?????

whats being discussed on this forum is a special rate for residents...we were just trying to give everybody that lives here a fun change from the bars and patong scene...not to make a profit...

on the regular four hour party cruise, we normally charge 2000 baht and give unlimited shots (not watered down with ice) and 40 baht beers; on the sunset cruise we charge 2000 baht and all drinks are free...and we provide free hotel transfers in airconditioned minivans...obviously we cant do that for 500 baht still offer 30 baht heinekens and 15 baht shots which is our cost...

there are an infinite number of possible prices and offerings but we have decided that this one would work best...i havent seen anywhere that offers 40 baht draft heinekens and unlimited free real shots (just booze no ice!) and the cruise alone is worth the price of admission...we've had some unbelievable parties - so good that the guests have paid the staff and crew out of their own pockets to go another couple hours!

dont know why they got shut down in pattaya, maybe they broke the law? ...we are fully in line with all regs and laws and pay all our license and bribes on time...

• 4 weeks later...