Why Do Thai Girls Wear Fake Dental Brackets

bangkokcitylimits

I know a bloke that hates the taste of beer but drinks it all the time just to fit in. He grimaces and pulls a face as it is going down, and is often heard to say 'beeeuatiful', but openly admits that he hates the taste.

Why on earth...err...that is a way too needy friend. Uhm, can he borrow out some cash?

If he is a friend you may want to introduce him to the palatable brands available. If he is drinking some of the swill passed off/sold as beer, he might close his eyes and hold his nose while gulping down the first 3, then the rest will go down easy.

I know a bloke that hates the taste of beer but drinks it all the time just to fit in. He grimaces and pulls a face as it is going down, and is often heard to say 'beeeuatiful', but openly admits that he hates the taste.

There must be something wrong with his taste buds, after a hot day with physical labour involved, ie weeding 1 rai of arid soil ,the first glass of Leo beer is akin to nectar from the gods.

Fake dental braces are unnecessary, but at least they are easily removed, unlike the ugly tattoos so many foolish Westerners have inflicted on their linbs.

Thai authorities to ban fake braces - January 2006

Health authorities are clamping down on the Thai teenage fashion fad of wearing fake orthodontic braces by targeting those who sell and make the pseudo-dental gear with steep fines and prison time.

Girls flashing multicoloured metallic grins are regularly featured in teen magazines as braces have become more common in Thailand, transforming the dental gear detested by Western youths into a fashion statement.

Article in BP shows a "new" crackdown in 2009/2010. :D

image1240496g.jpg

Strange,I heard there gonna be an announcement soon that Thailand will the hub of dental brackets.

There must be something wrong with his taste buds, after a hot day with physical labour involved, ie weeding 1 rai of arid soil ,the first glass of Leo beer is akin to nectar from the gods.

Fake dental braces are unnecessary, but at least they are easily removed, unlike the ugly tattoos so many foolish Westerners have inflicted on their linbs.

I was actually referring to Australian beer. Leo? No way. If I had to drink that I think I would go off beer too

Agreed to the many posters . Many times because the GF got them also an makes them look pretty . Same like contact lenses , plastic pigs noses ( famous nosejobs :bah:) , expensive phones ( however i do see a decline in those ) and other fashionable items . .