Where Are My Topics Going?

Raiderz4Life

I can only find one topic/post regarding this and it is in the DIY housing forum.

It might help if he tells us where he posted them.

It would be interesting to hear his opinion on them. I have known people to buy them only to hate them and others to love them.Wonder if the Technology has improved in the last 15 years?

I can only find one topic/post regarding this and it is in the DIY housing forum.

It might help if he tells us where he posted them.

It would be interesting to hear his opinion on them. I have known people to buy them only to hate them and others to love them.Wonder if the Technology has improved in the last 15 years?

I posted them in the Chiang Mai forum.

I like them enough to want to have one around for company. I've slept on them and they're quite adequate.

Raider.....give this a thougnt.....

[now this is in reply block, not fast reply block]

I sometimes, after writing a post, want to review it and click the tab on the bottom saying review or preview post.

Sometimes after reading the post , I inadvertently close the post, thinking in error that I have already posted .

Could you be doing the same.

Gonzo

I moved the one from the DIY forum to the CM forum. I checked all your topics/posts and that is the only one showing. If you double posted or duplicated it in another forum the dup would be removed as we don't allow cross posting the same topic in multiple forums.