Business Class Deal Europe / May , June?

THAIPHUKET

There is so much talk about eco class deals but rarely about business class.

-Is it worthwhile to book early for May /June ?

- I like Qatar air or Etihad, although I am signed up to their programs I don't see many specials.

- anyone else with comparable comfort going Bkk - Frankfurt?

- don't mind one stop over to stretch legs

I'm also looking for a May flight.

My last flight was with Oman Air. Their business class is awesome (fantastic flatbed seats), however Muscat Airport is a big let down.

So I'm watching daily on Etihad (which has gone down in service levels) Qatar and Oman.

I think I'll wait another month or so and then bite the bullet.

hope to have helped

Yermanee

Oman Air, never occurred to me, not much talked about. Flat bed is the selling point for me, no sliding down the seat, which keeps me twisting and twisting. BTW Doha airport is also nothing to write home about so much improved.

Can you tell a bit more?

PS I did a quick check, Oman 86.000b compared to Qatar 95.000 restricted fares.

for early June departure. I don't fly that often anymore, in your experience how to go about picking a good time for final booking?

Edited by THAIPHUKET

This is getting more and more interesting. I did a search on ITA trip planner http://goo.gl/eLdKu and NO Oman Air showed up.

Oman is a 3 star skytrax airline, the Buzz class seats seem to be new. How to check if they are on every flight BKK-FRA?

Rankings have to be taken with a grain of salt, Oman is listed as No 3 of the 10 best buzz seats, however only 3 reviews, i.e.not worth much, Qatar Air No 4 with many ratings.

Did you fly Qatar? How different are the seats from Oman?

This is getting more and more interesting. I did a search on ITA trip planner http://goo.gl/eLdKu and NO Oman Air showed up.

Oman is a 3 star skytrax airline, the Buzz class seats seem to be new. How to check if they are on every flight BKK-FRA?

Rankings have to be taken with a grain of salt, Oman is listed as No 3 of the 10 best buzz seats, however only 3 reviews, i.e.not worth much, Qatar Air No 4 with many ratings.

Did you fly Qatar? How different are the seats from Oman?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-reports/1165297-oman-air-business-lhr-shut-drama-drama-drama.html is a trip report on Oman Air in Business Class... apart from the snow problems this looks like a very tidy airline.

same here, I hold gold on Etihad, paid 80k 2000 euro last october.

See 95k THB /2400 euro now for april/may.

Want to travel Brussels and Montreal this may, checked Jet Airways multi-city and proposal is 3500 euro or 136.305THB for BKK-BOM-BRU-YYZ return. Seems that will give me 30K miles and silver status.

Doubt I will find a better business class deal.

Any one few 9W business class/? I heard they are very good?

Edited by tartempion

Oman Air, never occurred to me, not much talked about. Flat bed is the selling point for me, no sliding down the seat, which keeps me twisting and twisting. BTW Doha airport is also nothing to write home about so much improved.

Can you tell a bit more?

PS I did a quick check, Oman 86.000b compared to Qatar 95.000 restricted fares.

for early June departure. I don't fly that often anymore, in your experience how to go about picking a good time for final booking?

Sorry I didn't reply sooner.

As said Oman Air is very, very good, except Muscat Airport. The biggest letdown is the unfriendliness of the locals. The lounge is ancient and small.

A very good trip report is here : http://www.airliners...ead.main/167162

The food on board is excellent, as is the entertainment system.

No complaints about lounges at departure in Bangkok (Emirates Lounge) and Frankfurt.

If your itinerary gives you short transit times in Muscat then I wouldn't hesitate if I were you.

As for booking, in my experience 2 to 3 months in advance is ideal.

Hope to have helped

Yermanee