International School In Nakhon Sawan?

xerostar

Does anyone have information about good primary schools in Nakhon Sawan?

I want to send my children to a school where they teach a good standard of English

and Thai with a Western type curriculum.

Also any info on similar international high schools would be welcome.

My 6 year old goes to the local Catholic school with extra English classes on a Sunday - only been here for 4 months and i only got back to Nakon Sawan today! I'll ask the other half if there's any international schools in the area.

• 4 weeks later...

My 6 year old goes to the local Catholic school with extra English classes on a Sunday - only been here for 4 months and i only got back to Nakon Sawan today! I'll ask the other half if there's any international schools in the area.

I live in BKK but am considering moving to Nakon Sawan. I would like to put my kids into a Thai school but I'd like it to be a good quality school with proper education. My kids are young, 3 and 5 years old and understand and speak both Thai and English natively (as appropriate to their ages). I would like to ensure they receive proper Thai language instruction up until they are 10 to 12 years of age.

Any info on schools in NS would be appreciated.

Actually what is the name of the Catholic school? I don't like religion so I'd need to make sure it wasn't too Catholicy but would be open to check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found this topic today...

Check out La Salle Chotiravi Nakhonsawan School

http://www.lasallechote.ac.th/

Although it is not an international school they do have some English in the curriculum.

Also in Nakhon Sawan there is a Cambridge Child Development Center called Yuwapat Nakhonsawan Bilingual school.

As far as I know they only take children up to the sixth grade.

http://www.facebook....ool/22152480180

These are the two best schools in town as far as I know.

I'm really not sure where the nearest "real" international school is. Probably about 200km up the road in Phitsanouluk.

Cheers,

post-56533-0-12221400-1298274937_thumb.j

post-56533-0-22117400-1298274963_thumb.j