Good Hotel In Kuala Lumpur?

Andreas84

Hi,

I will soon go to Kuala Lumpur for three days, before I travel to Hong Kong. I need to find a reasonably priced (Preferable between 25-50 USdollar pr night) yet good hotel, which will make my stay as hasslefree as possible. There should be internet access in the room, because most of the time I will spend working on the computer, and it should be clean, reliable etc. Preferably not too far from the airport/difficult to travel back and forth from the airport - somewhere centrally located would be good, with many opportunities for eating etc within short distance.

Any suggestions is warmly appreciated!

i know this is a southeastasia forum, but I would like to also ask if someone knows a hotel meeting similar criteria in Hong Kong. There my budget would be 130 USdollars pr night. It need not have internetaccess, but should be centrally located, making it practical to explore the city.

For the last six years now i have been using The Swiss Garden Hotel. Its well situated, clean, comfortable and above all gives a very good breakfast. I would reccommend it to anybody.

Will be back there again this year for the Sepang F1.

For the last six years now i have been using The Swiss Garden Hotel. Its well situated, clean, comfortable and above all gives a very good breakfast. I would reccommend it to anybody.

What do you usually pay? And is there no internet possibility in the room (I have my own laptop)

Edited by Andreas84

What do you usually pay?

Its within your range, just google it ..........p.s. I always book through "Asia rooms"

Andreas........Plenty of fantastic eating places near Swiss Garden.

Leave hotel entrance, turn right , 100 mtrs to first intersection to left. Just walk down 200 mtrs, restaurants directly on your left. Also shops etc. msny great bars also.

Hotel Sentral only a 5 min walk from the bus stop for airport buses at Sentral Station in Brickfields. Buses take one hour to either of the airport terminals.

Has WiFi according to their website (maybe confirm this with them by email and if any charge? It says "complimentary"). 151MYR ($49) for their cheapest room. Plenty of Indian/Tamil restaurants nearby.

Book on the website for the 151MYR deal.

Edited by knocka